Reviews for Never Love Again
10ShizukaYuukiMistress10 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
loved it soo much
JustLucky05 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
You did a great job with this one! Well Done!
n0000000000000000000000000000b chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I enjoyed this, but I definitely think Katara had a bit of a crush on Aang before they even got to Ba Sing Se... or atleast the makings of one. Also, that Zutara stuff made me puke as well, the only reason she was actually being nice to Zuko in the caves was because she could sympathize with him because he lost his mother because of the Fire Nation as well, and that was a big mistake. Again, a great and somewhat sad Kataang story. Keep up the good work :)
cjs95 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
That was a good story. It was a perfect prelude to the finale kiss and they were both in character throughout the story. It's really hard to come by stories that have all the characters in character. Great job. Also, sorry about your grandfather.
macsauce32 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Awesome job!
warefrt chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i liked it, it makes the end kiss seem to fit in more. i thought it was really good.
Hellas chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very nice short story!

A nice little examination of Katara and Aang that can't be picked up exactly by the episodes. Though I did notice that you left out Haru and Katara realizing that Aang might be the one when he stopped that volcano.
coolmac1718 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Good take on Katara's feelings (even though that "forbidden love" Zutara crap makes me want to puke.)

Oh and sorry about your grandfather. ):