Reviews for What Do I Have To Do?
AliceCullen3 chapter 1 . 3/10
LOVE IT!
Aurora Curse chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hi there Lexi,

Did you get this beta'd?

This is a great story, I loved the way you used the lyrics, but I felt that your grammar let you down.

Sorry, I'm a stickler for it _

I found Harry a little OOC, but other than that this is a really good piece.

Keep up the good work!

-Aurora
lowlizah chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Not too bad. There were a lot of typos so next time try waiting some time then going back and re-reading what you wrote. Also I can't help but feel everyone was slightly OOC. The flow of the story was a little hard to follow to. You would change the tenses or go from second to third POV.

But overall, not a bad story.
MalfoysBtch chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
You said you'd write a sequel if we asked. WELL I'M ASKING! lol PLEASE
Nova99 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
this is awsome! please, please write more!
ALivingDream chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Loved it :) Write a review please :)
xmcrx chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
AH

HONEY I LURVE THIS!1

MWA MWA MWA!
Celena Winter chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Please, please, please write the sequel. This is so heart aching!
fangirl294 chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
please write more please
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
You can't just leave it at this suspecful point! You must do a second chapter. I mean, they havent even 'got it on' properly yet! It's just too cruel. Please continue. Much anime love and wishes ~bye bye~
kskittles chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Please do another!
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hello LexieAnnMalfoy,

Just finished reading your Harry Potter story. I like it. Full of angst and longing. Poor Draco. I hope in the next story, due to Draco obliviating himself will finally have a chance at happiness with Harry. Only, I'm curious to see as to how that'll come to be. So, please write a sequel to this story. If not for the other reviews, then for me. Please? I'd really like to read the next story. I'm hooked. Also, please make it have a happy ending with Harry and Draco getting together. I'd like that.

Thanks a bunch for reading this.

Gold Violet Eyes
LyricallyInspired chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Please sequel! This is a really great story and I would like to know what happens next!
Dracolovesmebest chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
NO...ME NO LIKE THE BAD END FOR DRAKIE!
vampgoddesss chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Sequel please! This was actually a great one-shot, and for once, I'm hating Harry for being a bastard! There are so very few fics where Draco is not to blame, so I loved it!