Reviews for Trust
cat goes meow chapter 2 . 1/22
I'm kind of new to the fandom but I'm enjoying your writing. Flaky seems like an easy character to write and your doing a splendid job at it. Keep it up! Though do you mean the plane was leaving the ground in the last paragraph because you wrote it as "the ground began to leave the ground." I could see it as characterization for Flaky I mean if she's that nervous then maybe she'd get her words mixed up but I don't want you to be making a fool of yourself it it is a mistake.
Shikuki chapter 7 . 2/11/2016
love your story so much, babe ! xDDD pls update more 3 but don't rush ! just keep calm and write ! xDD
Shikuki chapter 2 . 2/11/2016
wow ! i like your story 3 Keep up a good work, author ! *wink* XDDD
Guest chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
I hope u update soon.
DatAnimeGirl chapter 7 . 2/3/2015
Man this is good, please continue. Please!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2014
PLZ CONTINUE!
justine rostek chapter 7 . 11/20/2014
Where is chapter 8 come on please make more chapters and finish the storie please!
:]
61997 chapter 7 . 11/16/2014
! NO!
Hannahh78 chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Please please get back to this story it has so much potential pleaseeee
LessThanThreeAkatsuki chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
Aw I almost forgot about this story. I decided to reread it and well..at least the last update was from two years back so I won't cry..ehh sorry for that anyways, still love it and I hope you continue the story one day
Manda chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
PLEASE MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON! I CAN'T WAIT!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
"as the ground began to leave the ground." Typo :D
Vania362 chapter 7 . 2/7/2014
Great story ;) love it! Keep it up!
Stylefan101 chapter 7 . 12/24/2013
Well I'm glad that after quite some time, you've finally updated the story. I've been waiting for a long time. Keep up the good work you're doing great! :)