Reviews for Love Story
WildeAbrams chapter 1 . 3/2
Nice :)
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
For sure Mr. Ryan Murphy needs to heed your words and make them come alive. I swear, your writing has me blown away. Seriously.

The chance meeting at seven with the innocent dreams of marriage was too "Awww"-inducing. So...aww! I used to favor Tartie/Artina (still don't know what they're called) so I suppose some of it kinda lightened my spirit but my heart resides in the beauty of your Quartie. When you mentioned Mike was Tina's cousin I thought "I knew it!" but was confused later on until I realized they were fighting over Matt. You've also got some strange pairs in here that I'm starting to like. I felt so heartbroken for Artie when Tina rejected him but reading who he married...I started saying "Who's Tina?" I really loved this piece so much. I'm praying you'll write more soon even though it appears you haven't been on the site for awhile.
SlushieMeCarrie chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Absolutely loved this. :)
Average Everyday Sane Psycho chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
OMG this piece was simply brilliant. I know I toss that word out alot but this time I sincerly mean it.

Sigh

Now seriously if only Quinn/Artie could ever be cannon I would totaly DIE

Loved this piece lots
Hanchu chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
I put off reading this for so long (SORRY!), but it's so worth the wait.

I love the way you interchanged between Artie's feelings for Quinn and Tina, and the way you show the differences in those feelings and the results of those feelings. I love both the QA side and the TA side.. I think you captured Artie's feelings quite nicely, and in character.

I squeed a little bit at the Pina and the TMaMe triangle lol.. only thing i wanted more of in the fic is ... the stuff between senior prom and getting married.. like how QA got to that point, but I guess it's also nice to imagine how they did. :)

Love it Jules!
K chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Whoops. I made a typo.

were*, not was. (
K chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
It's nice to see some QA love around here!

IDK, Quartie has been growing on me lately.

As I'd say it, "Quartie's captivated my heart-ie."

XD So corny.

Moving on...

This fanfiction is so beautifully well-written. It made me so happy inside. P

You have an amazing talent in writing, and I'm glad you are sharing it to all of us readers. D

I think there was just two typos... and that was forgetting an "e" in the song title "Love is a Battlefield".

Also, near the middle, you spelled Tine instead of Tina. )

Other than that, everything was just brilliant.

If I was to list all the adjectives in the world to describe your writing, I don't think there would be enough. XD

So here I am about to make a completely useless, made-up word.

This fanfiction was made out of pure exuberawesomeliciousness.

The story was nicely detailed and I hope to read more QA and glee fics from you!

Now... onto reading your other fanfictions...

Sorry I left such an hideously long review. XD
Char-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
not a quinnxartie fan but this was pretty cute good job!
Romance Novel chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
A. M. A. Z. I. N. G.

I don't know why, but I LOVELOVELOVE Tartie in fics but not so much on the show. They were amazing in this and I loved that even though Tina didn't feel the same way she still loved him like a friend. YAY!

TATT! You added them in! A Tina/Matt/Mercedes triangle would be epic and I laughed at Matt just creeping out while they literally fought over him.

Onto Quartie, the main piece of this. They're so sweet and you totally captured them. I like how it was gradual with them and how it seemed like it would be Tina in the end but it was Quinn. So good. I especially love their first meeting being when they were seven. Aw!

I think this is my first review on any of your fics which is really bad, but I do read them and love them. You're so good at this!
Ladybug Jess chapter 1 . 12/30/2009