Reviews for Inevitable
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Oh, please write more NCIS fic! This was fabulous to the extreme, very them, but still fresh-seeming, which is a nice surprise, because lately everything seems repetitive. I loved this bit: "I swear never used to get shot at so much, until you came," and I adored the ending. Seriously, write more of them!
Ariadne chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
A very sweet story, and they felt in character.

I enjoyed it very much.
brightblue chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Brilliant! I hope you write more NCIS beacause you have these two down. You're an excellent writer, able to pack so much punch with so few perfectly chosen words. I'm always envious of that skill. I especially loved your sparse description of their stake-out at the begining, and the shootout. You really captured the constant stream of emotions that seems to be flowing between Tony and Ziva and ended on a wonderful note of possibility. I like how you have interpreted their partnership here, and how tangled up things get between what truly is inevitable and what is something more than that. Loved this line: "And that thought should yank him right out of the moment, but it doesn’t, it only prevents him from getting lost in it." So perfect. I loved this! I do hope you write more Tony and Ziva! Thank you for sharing! :)
anatolealice chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Excellent story! Beautiful descriptions and interesting idea to follow. I especially loved how you ended it and I agree :-)
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was before Rivkin, before she went back to Israel, before Salim. It seems like another world, those summer nights meeting for home-cooked dinner and an old movie. It was before Jeanne, before Paula died, before Jenny was shot.

- gah, love that. how long ago it seems. i was watching s3 the other day and seeing them, it's just so WEIRD knowing what's to come and how much will happen... they look like such babies!

He agrees with her; nothing is inevitable.

But some things seem more and

more likely as time goes on.

- amazing. amazing.

what a flawless piece, my new favorite. :) please please PLEASE keep writing, it is so very hard to fidn such talented writers for this fandom which is such a shame since it's oen of my favorite shows with such potential for writing. :) i hpoe for more from you. happy new year!
kellie Ann chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
VERY nicely done!
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I like it a lot! are you goign to keep going?
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Absolutely beautiful! Bravo and standing ovation! Please write more!
Countryole chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
You characterized them really well for just having started to watch the show, I really like how you portrayed exactly how that inevitable feeling affects Tony and how he looks at Ziva today, versus how he looked at her four years ago. Very well written, I'm looking forward to seeing more Tony and Ziva pieces from you! Keep it up!
Carriex3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
...

This was freaking AMAZING. Definitely going in my favorites.

One question, though...you say Ziva was dead for two months, and then you say she died and came back to life...could you please explain? I am a little confused...

But other than that...oh my God. Please write more for NCIS/Tiva.

Carrina
xXCeruliaXx chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
wow,i thought ths was majorly good!
Pia chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i still believe that they are meant for each other. it will just take time and the right writers to come along and find a way to make it happen.
meb chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very nice results for your first NCIS fic. You captured their relationship very well. I used to think it was inevitable too, but with the way things have been going in the show, I'm not so sure anymore. Let's hope so.