Reviews for We loved with a love that was more than love
NicoleAmbroseWinchesterSpencer chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
I love this story (We loved with a love that was more than love) I just have to say that I love Sam and your makeing him from a tv show than her from a tv show was SO COOL. 3
CentaurWatch chapter 9 . 1/22/2010
aw is that really the end? :( I thought you would write more

any way I really like it :)
prboricua7 chapter 9 . 1/18/2010
That chapter was off the chain! I can't wait until the next chapter is posted, keep up the great work!
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 9 . 1/17/2010
was this the last chapter? is there gonna be a sequel?
virtual-toast chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
OH NO! What is happening? But Sam loves Dulce SO MUCH! Gah. lol. Great updates, keep up the good work.

prboricua7 chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
Wow I really like this story, and I can't wait until the next chapter comes out!
CentaurWatch chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
no! sam cant go away, he wouldnt go away!
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
oh my god NO! they were just getting to be a couple!
virtual-toast chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
What the ruddy heck is going on? :P I love this story, but I'm really confused right now haha. Keep up the good work.

CentaurWatch chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
awsome chapter loved it!
virtual-toast chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
I really like it! I'm kinda confused as to the alternate reality/multiple TV show stories, but I'm sure it'll all pan out and be explained in the end. Please update soon, I can't wait for the next part!

JESSxExKA chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
This story of yours is very good! I can't wait for more.
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
OMG! wat was the old guy talking bout? who is he? he sounds like yoda lol
SakuraAddiction13 chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
OMG! This is so interesting! i cant wait to see what happens next! Damn the end wasjust wow! PLEASE UPDATE!
Alexitonic chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
I have never wanted to hit Dean so much. Actually I have, but I think Sam should have reached over, opened the driver door, and pushed Dean out with his feet.

That was weird, haha. I put way too much thought into that.

I still love Dean. just not right now.

Anyways, please update soon!