Reviews for The Federation Enquirer
T'Liana chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
Hehe I liked it! It's a couple years old but... are you going to finish it?
Brown hair and eyes chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
There are not enough synonyms for the word awesome. So I'll have to make do. This fic is amazing, awesome, brilliant, invigorating and original. Thanks for writing.
Brown hair and eyes chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
Love it! Just saying...
Brown hair and eyes chapter 2 . 7/10/2013
Awesome!
Brown hair and eyes chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
This is great!
Here Forever chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
This is one of the funniest stories I have read in years! I could not stop laughing, and it was awesome:) Although are you ever going to update?
leah chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
this was so awesome! i hope you continue this, maybe the new movie will give you more inspiration? :)
MoonKittyru chapter 4 . 12/11/2012
I think I almost popped a blood vessel from trying not to laugh. Looking forward to reading more.
SkyHighFan chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
Oh damn that's NICE! Update soon!
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Nice!
frznlights chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
hahahaha - this chapter is greaaaat. I love cantankerous Bones XD yay cutting through red tape
chaoticmom chapter 4 . 3/14/2011
Is there any chance of this being finished? I love the hijinx so far and would love to know what happens if and when they get together and get things organized. take care
Rokuko Kaminari Blaze chapter 4 . 1/30/2011
Personally, I'm a Spork supporter I find Kirk/Bones creepy but hell you make it funny enough I don't give a damn. Love Bones in this fanfic you portray him exactly how I see him.
Kiwee chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
This whole thing is amazing! The first chapter started off with a heart-wrenching scene, but then took a turn for hilarity and it just kept getting better. I laughed my head off during the entire story. Ah, Bones, you always snap in the most awesome ways possible. Also, he is totally married to Jim in the eye of the entire universe. Trufax.
Legless chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
This was fantastic, I was laughing the whole time I was reading it! That got me a few weird looks from my classmates, but hey, it was worth it :) I find your writing really easy to read, and I like the way you have clear changes in persona. I really hope that you continue this soon!