Reviews for First Holidays
NerdyGinger2307 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Yay! SO cuuuuute! Great writing too.
TravellingInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Great please do more
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I so so sooo much plz plz plz write more!
PalladiumPoison chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
XD hilarious, i love it, so funny. I loved how he is just completely confused with the way everybody celbrates New Years. Your learnin Naveen!
MyahLyah chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aww. That was a really good read. Naveen and Tiana are so good for each other. I loved how Naveen didn't really care for the American tradition until after the kissing. LOL! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Awesome job!
JiltedYellow chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
First of all, very cute story! It was nice, good writing :) Keep 'em coming!

I would like to make a few comments though, just because I'm picky. It's nothing that is very important to change, I just thought you'd like to know.

I just wanted to say that the timing of your story is a bit off. PATF starts, I would guess, Nov. 6, 1912 (President Wilson was elected the 5th, and at the beginning of the movie, we see a newspaper that reads "Wilson Elected!) I guess she's about 5 years old or so at the beginning.

We also know (just because it's what Disney tells us) that Tiana is 19, and Naveen is 20 in the movie. That would set the movie anywhere from 1925-1928, depending on how old she was in the beginning.

Also, Mardi Gras happens in February or March, so new years would be 9-10 months later.

Just all stuff I thought you'd be interested in knowing. Again, great story, and I can't wait to read more!
WizKid94 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
amazing story! just what i needed to end the year with ;)

have a happy new year! And keep up the good work!
ReadMySoul chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
lol at "shut up naveen" hahah i could imagine naveen being so clueless, i love iT! AND I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO DO TIANA'S BIRTHDAY! yay! x]
blueflower1594 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I love this! I love the humor in there relationship! Y'know what? You're going on my favorite authors list!
NonupdatingUser chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I loved the part where Tiana said : Shut up, Naveen! And she kissed him! Lol! Loved it!
maramouse chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Nice job! You need to work on your grammar and punctuation some, but I really enjoyed the sentiments of this story, and I LOVED the Maldonian traditions! I could really see them happening, and that kiss was PRICELESS! Haha, I could just imagine the look on Naveen's face. Looking forward to Tiana's birthday...
Sesshy's Mate2012 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw that was so beautiful. It would be so cool if they both had the same b-day

But then they would be either the same age or one person a year younger or something along

Those lines. Update soon
5livelaughlove5 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
O.M.G they were perfectly,perfectly,perfectly in character and i loved this line

“Quite, yes. But I did not enjoy the older women pinching my cheeks and saying how tall and handsome I was...I mean I already know that no need to make the other gentlemen more jealous...

I love how hes different from all the other princes and how he followed Tiana like a puppy at the end!