Reviews for Christmas Wish
mellicious secret chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
What a wonderful and hot story! Hehe. Thank you!
Lee723 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
THAT was MY christmas wish as well!

Damn you Bella! *lol*

So amazing bb, I'm REALLY in Love with your writing style and the concepts that you come up are just freaking awesome.

and Damn, this was fucking hot. I may have gasped a couple of times and let out a little whimper *snicker*

LOVED IT!

That was just lovely. Really romantic but so real too. Great lemon! X
hookedontwi chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Men suck.

Dear Edward,

WTF? She spills her heart out, more than you dared to dream, and you walk out? Even though you realized (late!) that you were wrong, and you corrected yourself, you still put down a layer of doubt that I hope you spend enormous amounts of time rectifying.

lol

Anyway. I enjoyed the story. I like the idea of the dual personas she had. :)
2luvacullen chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I really enjoyed this o/s. I think it would be great as a full story. ;-) I've read a lot of lemons, but you my dear, are one of the best writers of lemons I've ever read. You have a natural flow to it. Great work! Can't wait to read more of what you come up with.
gitgit chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
heehehehe h

that was awesome

i totally enjoyed that

especially the lemony goodness at the end

Happy New Year!
Siobhan Masen chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Sexy musician Edward on the desk, hell yes, I'm all for that! Great story, I loved it, Christmas or not;)

bnjwl
Simonelecochon chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Thank you. Love your writing!
dancnstacy09 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
aw...this one was all cute and fluffy. I like cute and fluffy.
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Cute. :-)
LaBonitaBailarina chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aaww. It was so good that that's all I can say.
Mambomama chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Such a very Merry Christmas! And a Happy New Year, too! Thanks, bb, for sharing this with us.
Banky chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Superb.

I doff my hat to you, er, Sir.

Seriously, though, can you put some kind of health warning on them there literary goodies, in future, pls? Not sure if my heart or bank balance can survive this inexplicable nicotine rush that I'm now finding necessary. ; )

Thanks! Look forward to reading more of your stuff in the future, lady.
Aurabee chapter 1 . 1/2/2010