Reviews for Christmas Wish
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I actually read this before I read Prints Charming, but I just had to move on to reading it instead of reviewing, it seems. But I don't regret it one bit :] You're such a talented and lovely author. I can't get enough of your work.
colourfulchatterbox chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
LOVE it. Didn't I tell you I was making my way through your stories?

Well I am glad I am!

Thank you for writing this...:D
Twink423 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
What a great story to get me in the mood for the holidays! Loved that they both got their wishes come true. :-)
cebinc chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Loved it!

cinewardy chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
wow.. speechless edward was cute:)
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Woah belly
SamMomo chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Though it is mid September I really liked reading your Christmas story, thanks for sharing ;-)
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Anton M chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I'm awed!

I can't remember the last time a story made me cry (ah, I'm such a sap, haha). But this one did. I might've skipped the lemon, but the writing was powerful. Your ability to draw out his emotions and hesitations... incredible. We need more dubiety in our characters.

Best part:

I watched as she covered her face with her hands as her shoulders began to shake and I swallowed hard, watching as she leaned back in her chair and pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Bella?" I asked softly, slowly taking a few steps towards her.

She jumped and unfolded herself, turning her face from me as she wiped the tears from her cheeks. She placed her hands on the desk in front of her, her face still turned from me as she linked her fingers together and licked her lips.

"Go home," she said quietly, her voice shaking.

Fabulous. Thank you so much!

Inspirational writing,

No longer on ff chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was excellent, of course. But, you scared the crap out of me when he went to leave, phew.
prettyinpink21 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
daydreamergr chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
xkryptonic.kattx chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
that was one hot lemon!

lol- loved it!
ToDeleteAccount chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wish it was Christmas and I could get my wish ;)

141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »