Reviews for Christmas Wish
cinewardy chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
wow.. speechless edward was cute:)
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Woah belly
SamMomo chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Though it is mid September I really liked reading your Christmas story, thanks for sharing ;-)
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Anton M chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
I'm awed!

I can't remember the last time a story made me cry (ah, I'm such a sap, haha). But this one did. I might've skipped the lemon, but the writing was powerful. Your ability to draw out his emotions and hesitations... incredible. We need more dubiety in our characters.

Best part:

I watched as she covered her face with her hands as her shoulders began to shake and I swallowed hard, watching as she leaned back in her chair and pulled her knees up to her chest.

"Bella?" I asked softly, slowly taking a few steps towards her.

She jumped and unfolded herself, turning her face from me as she wiped the tears from her cheeks. She placed her hands on the desk in front of her, her face still turned from me as she linked her fingers together and licked her lips.

"Go home," she said quietly, her voice shaking.

Fabulous. Thank you so much!

Inspirational writing,

No longer on ff chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
That was excellent, of course. But, you scared the crap out of me when he went to leave, phew.
prettyinpink21 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
daydreamergr chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
xkryptonic.kattx chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
that was one hot lemon!

lol- loved it!
ToDeleteAccount chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
wish it was Christmas and I could get my wish ;)

reesessweetie chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
glad their christmas wishes came true! it's sad that these two have such sad pasts, but i'm happy that they can support each other on what is supposed to be a family holiday and be there for each other
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
damn, that was one hot lemon! i mean smokin' hot!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Haha, so I'm super late in reading this, but I adored it nonetheless!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
So...why does my christmas never end up with a hot guy in my office wanting to screw?

Loved this. Almost threw my computer at the wall when he left though!
maggiejoma chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
love it... thank you again for a great story... and so different too...:)
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »