Reviews for Christmas Wish
ericastwilight chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Wonderful one-shot. It couldn't have been easy for Bella to have those feelings and watching Edward be a typical musican and watch the revolving door to his room. Shows dedicaton.

Twilight44 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was really great! To bad it is just a one shot - I would definately like to have this story continued!
poop1593 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I don't know how I managed to miss this o/s but I'm glad I am finding it now. That was really good!

Loved the story line and how Bella wasn't for just having sex and then being out of it. She told him what she wanted b4 having sex and didn't try to trap him or anything. I like that.

And Edward was so adorable nervous/ idiotic. But unlike most men whould have, he stayed and made things right. Points for him

Really really enjoyed this o/s. Fabulous job!
mellicious secret chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
What a wonderful and hot story! Hehe. Thank you!
Lee723 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
THAT was MY christmas wish as well!

Damn you Bella! *lol*

So amazing bb, I'm REALLY in Love with your writing style and the concepts that you come up are just freaking awesome.

and Damn, this was fucking hot. I may have gasped a couple of times and let out a little whimper *snicker*

Fav-Click. :)

Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Thank you!
romanysue chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
That was just lovely. Really romantic but so real too. Great lemon! X
hookedontwi chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Men suck.

Dear Edward,

WTF? She spills her heart out, more than you dared to dream, and you walk out? Even though you realized (late!) that you were wrong, and you corrected yourself, you still put down a layer of doubt that I hope you spend enormous amounts of time rectifying.

Anyway. I enjoyed the story. I like the idea of the dual personas she had. :)
luv2cheer chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I really enjoyed this o/s. I think it would be great as a full story. ;-) I've read a lot of lemons, but you my dear, are one of the best writers of lemons I've ever read. You have a natural flow to it. Great work! Can't wait to read more of what you come up with.
gitgit chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
heehehehe h

that was awesome

i totally enjoyed that

especially the lemony goodness at the end

Happy New Year!
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Sexy musician Edward on the desk, hell yes, I'm all for that! Great story, I loved it, Christmas or not;)

Simonelecochon chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Thank you. Love your writing!
dancnstacy09 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
aw...this one was all cute and fluffy. I like cute and fluffy.
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Cute. :-)
LaBonitaBailarina chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Aaww. It was so good that that's all I can say.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »