Reviews for Christmas Wish
sunshinyme chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
HOLY TWILGHT! i got a shout-out in the A/N! Squeeness! *faint*

this was awesome! i loved it so much. HOT! the whole straight-laced-ella and rockerward is so UNF! and your writing is awesome as usual!

you rock!
Mrs Muze chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I'm glad he didn't walk away. It's not to late for this Christmas story! Thanks
kcullenk chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Hey bb! Nice o/s! It's worth all the long and sleepless nights u put in it! The lemony is so good. Not to graphic! I live it! Mwah!
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Loved it! Thanks for sharing and happy new year to

you!
Ivygirl702 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Loved it.

The combination of a confident on the outside, unsure on the inside Bella and a nervous, bumbling Edward was great.

Thanks for sharing!
UnScrambled chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wonderful and brilliant
twimamma chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
nothing like a little Couchward for Christmas. Nice
L5472 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Naw this was a nice one. They were pretty close to not doing it though! Glad Edward had the brain to go back LOL.
cabr chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I enjoyed this one shot, though I thought Edward was an idiot for not telling her right away that he had wished for her :). Thank you!
Violhaine chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw..isn't wonderful when dreams come true? Darlin' it's been a real pleasure enjoying your work and I hope you continue to allow us access to your insanely creative mind. All my best wishes to you for a prosperous and Happy New Year!

Violhaine
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Who doesn't love a wonderful gift on New Years? Especially if it's a hot lemon from you :)

Thank you so much & a Happy New Year.

~ Cowgirlgraphics
LexiDonne chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That better not be the end. You need to keep going
coldplaywhore chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
What a cute and hot little one shot! I thoroughly enjoyed it. Happy New Year
lavishone chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
It may not be Christmas any more, but this was definitely a nice treat. So, so worth the wait.

Best wishes to you for 2010.
Soccer1023 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009