Reviews for The Vampire Academy
Yuuki GB chapter 15 . 4/14
How about nutrition? After all Darren did mention Vitamin C! I'm currently stuck on what's after though. How about I lovely thing called house for future families? (Such as Arra and Larten) With Darren as the kid! OVO and Paris as grandpa and so on...
prettycolorofpink chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
hahahahahahaha this is sooo funny. i have a question though, why didnt darren want the name lawrence?
Purestrongpoem chapter 15 . 6/5/2012
Ha Ha! Funny.
emptyboxes chapter 15 . 4/25/2012
It's very funny!

Please update!
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Awesome! If you want another subject how about psychology? Or even business studies? That would be funny!
Lady Purl chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Squuueeeaaaalllsssss

lool! ima go read more! lovng this! tehehehehehe
Linda chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
Okay i thought it was kinda a stupid idea... then i read it and laughed my head off i feel so sorry for kurda he had that one class off deliqwents GREAT JOB
Guest chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
I love this story It is hilarious.

You could do a wood shop class :) and they could attack each other with power tools or something
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Please please please update
SUSHIxMONSTER chapter 15 . 3/20/2011
Awww I feel bad for Arra... She got pissed on. HAHAHAHA SHE DESERVED IT. I love the name Mickey:) it's so... I dunno. You have GOT to update soon!
1puppyluv chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
Poor Larten, Arra is so mean!
1puppyluv chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Here are some ideas for classes.

Biology (they should dissect a bat or something!).

And how about theature! Romeo and Juliet. Bu-ut here's the catch-Arra won't play Juliet! Yay! And they should try english again since the whole point was to learn to read.
1puppyluv chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Poor Kurda! I love this, it is so cute!
1puppyluv chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Are there any others who wll be joining the class?

Like Harkat Mulds and Vanez Bane (Trainer, half blind)?
riri2015 chapter 4 . 12/31/2010
That chapter was really interesting and I love Greek mythology and I also read the Percy Jackson series if you had ever heard of that.