Reviews for Just Standing There
hotmama4jd chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Please come back to this story. It really is great.
Mooah chapter 7 . 10/9/2012
Only found this today. I've enjoyed it so far. I do hope it continues.
t17381 chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
i love this beautifully written couple and their friends!
dowlingnana chapter 7 . 11/27/2011
Still loving this story, soooo, where's the rest of it plz? And, FYI, I ALWAYS love EPOV. I want to finish reading this!
dowlingnana chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
It will be interesting to see whats up with Jessica? lol

Cute to see Edward kind of getting to know the real world with having a gf and those blessed hormonal feelings coming to the surface more and more...Still loving it!
dowlingnana chapter 5 . 11/27/2011
Oh some sweet mini lemon there. These two are just too cute for your words, lol. Keep up the great work Le Crepuscule!
dowlingnana chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
"Can you say gross? Because I certainly can." Ha ha, loved that line. Loved the tid bits of banter that play with these guys too and all of Edward's thoughts. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Love how they're starting to "get it together". I think sometimes the too smart people aren't really that smart, lol. Still loving this and hope it gets finished. I see it was last updated 11/25/10 but I haven't been reading fanfiction that long so I just found you.
dowlingnana chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
I don't think I could pick a favorite, I love it all and I adore your writing skills. Am thoroughly enjoying thus far...keep up the great work!
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
How sweet the two of them found each other and at the beach first with her so commonly tripping. Sweet kisses after the punch! Am enjoying this so far and I will continue on now...;o)
aerobee82 chapter 7 . 11/21/2011
Yay, now I'm all caught up!

I really liked how you've written Rose and Edward's friendship. They each truly care if the other person is happy, and I love that. I hope Bella and her mother can beging to communicate, and repair their relationship, one step at a time. I worry that she's keeping too much in because she just won't talk about it, even to Edward. :(
aerobee82 chapter 6 . 11/21/2011
French-speaking Edward would kill me dead, too. Kind of like Portugese-speaking Edward did this weekend while watching Breaking Dawn. Lol, it cannot be helped.

Seems like Jessica's going to get some verbal backlash. #win

And I'm already hoping Paranoid Jasper gets rid of Carmen, so he can find out that Alice is a better choice for him. ;)
aerobee82 chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
"No, asshole, I'm not gay. I don't think. Holy shit, you think I am? Maybe that's why things have never worked out in my relationships before. You think?" She rambled, and I was once again left with an overwhelming feeling of confusion.

This made me LOL.

Again, their UST is through the roof. And I'm glad they were able to work a little relief in this chapter. I like how you've written Alice. I can't even picture her with James - especially if he's THAT kind of an asshat. Urgh. I'm glad she's not willing to put up with him any longer.
aerobee82 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Loved this chapter. I especially liked the Carlisle/Edward interaction where Edward made sure to kind of let him know he thought of him as his father. It was really sweet and touching. My dad was adopted, and he has said that his "adopted" parents were his actual parents. Though, he does have an open, loving relationship with his biological mother and siblings.

Esme is still hilarious and I flove her. And you're also building some sweet UST and intimacy between these two.
aerobee82 chapter 3 . 11/19/2011
"Frick, where was I?" she asked rhetorically before remembering and picking up where she was. "Oh yeah! So, if that's how you feel, then who's to say that it wouldn't be the same for me? Edward I love you, it's as simple as that. I dressed this way and acted as you did on our date to prove a point to you... I didn't feel as if you really understood where I was coming from yesterday, and now I'm hoping that this helps..." she trailed off with uncertainty in her voice. That wouldn't do, my mind screamed at me as her fingers continued in their very peculiar dance of a sensual hand intercourse, surely to drive me abundantly mad.

Firstly, I LOVE your Bella. She's adorable and smart and awesome and and and. Secondly, the words you use to create imagery in our brains is brillant. Especially when it comes to Edward's feelings.