Reviews for What To Live For!
Bell 1 chapter 23 . 7/8
Very strange story, but sweet. I just don't see how Bella can let five years of bullying go so quickly with James. It would have been nice to get a better insight into the reasoning. I know her character is the easily forgiving type, but the bullying she was getting was extreme. How could she go from hating James (and Edward's posse) to wanting to jump him in a blink of an eye?

I mean, it really happened about that quickly when you think about it because it was just a matter of a few short days he switch flipped. That is the hardest part to understand. I could see it gradually happening because once they decided to give being in a relationship together a try, it was easy to see them together.

The teenage years are tough enough, but to be tortured for most of them... the difficult part to understand is that the transition was too quick from someone who was abused and tortured for five years and during the formative years of a young girl to being interested in one of your abusers for no real or apparent reason and as though he wasn't part of her five year misery. That stuff is not so easily brushed off.

I really did love the story once they started to learn and communicate with each other. Things started falling into place and ended wonderfully.
Bell 1 chapter 5 . 7/7
There is no way a police officer, let alone one who worked directly with Charlie, would have just shrugged off what was done to Charlie's room, especially with evidence left behind (the doll and clothes, the paint cans, to name a couple). That was evidence they could use to track down the suspects. Plus, a cop who's chief of police (or boss) was killed in the line of duty would be fiercely protective of any family left behind, especially a child on her own. They would do everything they could to track down anyone who would do such a thing, not simply ensuring all doors and windows were locked and walk away. Even more so, not in a town as small as Forks. There would have been an even stronger connection to the chief and his family/daughter.

Other than that part, I'm enjoying the story, well, not really because of the bullying and abuse going on, but the over all story, yes, I am drawn in.
Sassyvampmama chapter 24 . 6/23
Thanks for sharing.
1dreamkeeper chapter 24 . 6/13
DON'T FORGET THESE STORIES THOU
huggiegirl2008 chapter 24 . 6/13
That's great to hear. I loved reading your stories. Can't wait to read them in a book now. I wish you all the luck
MiccaF chapter 23 . 3/21
Excellent story!
Mad.Hatter1410 chapter 23 . 1/21
I love it! Personally in chapter 17 you gave away the pregnancy at the end but it turned at great. Keep writing I love this story, and I can't wait to read more. ~Brooke
Trig chapter 23 . 11/29/2015
Sucked.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/14/2014
I like your comment on how Alice is not asking to go shopping so tired of all those stupid stories out there making her a dumb bubblehead
Jenn Jean Cullen chapter 23 . 7/10/2014
I loved it! Your an awesome writer. I like the fact that you are using James as the hero :).
Robin.D chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
that was a good chapter :o) :o) :o) :o) good story in all :o) :o)
Robin.D chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
its a girl :o) good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 20 . 7/23/2013
awww he is being so sweet to her :):):):) good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 19 . 7/23/2013
yep i know it :O) good chapter :):):):)
Robin.D chapter 18 . 7/23/2013
oh wow i like Leah :o) good chapter :):):):)