Reviews for Fatal Attraction
AmazonBlack chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Being that I'm a Jake/Nessie fan I ssoooo didn't expect to like this story, but I so totally did. I hope you can find it within you to complete this story as it felt like it was very near the end. I started reading it yesterday and I just could not drag myself away from it, I was totally captivated. I know you say that u feel off, but I felt nothing wrong with it, just kinda upset that I was left hanging when I felt the end so near and the last update was in 2011. Hoping for the end of this story in 2014 even if my two favorites Jake/Nessie aren't together.
Mrs.CullenBlack Forever chapter 21 . 9/9/2013
LOVE THIS STORY SOOO MUCH PLEASE CONTINUE,OR A LEAST LET SOMEONE ADOPT IT (- ;
Mrs.Cullen 1 chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY AND I NEED MORE BEFORE I EXPLODE! I KNOW YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO MAKE THIS STORY AWSOME SO DON'T GIVE IT WILL COME TO YOU AND MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE SOME ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO UPDATE.(- :
Vampitup2345 chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
NOW LET ME GET ONE THING STRAIGHT!THIS IS ONE AWSOME FUCKING STORY AND YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED TO CONTINUE IT. I CAN'T STOP READING IT, OR THINK ABOUT IT. I KEEP THINKING THAT JACOB SHOULD CHOOSE RENESMEE BECAUSE SHE WENT THROUGH HE'LL FOR HIM. I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE EMBRY DID THAT TO HER )- : AND IF JACOB CAN'T SEE THAT, WELL THEN THAT'S THIS LOSE . SEE THIS IS WHY I AM TEAM EDWARD,HE KNOWS WHAT HE WANTS. BUT I GUESS I HAVE MY OWN FATAL ATTRACTION FOR JACOB TOO (- ; (LOL!) THAT IS WHY I WANT HIM TO BE HAPPY WITH RENESMEE(- :
VampireLover 1 chapter 21 . 7/9/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE !YOU CAN'T LEAVE US HANGING ON A GOOD STORY IS FREAKIN AMAZING IT HAS MYSTERY,SUSPENSE,ROMANCE,AND SOME GOOD STEAMING LOVE SCENES. LOVE HOW IT LEAVES US GUESSING WHICH GIRL JACOB IS GOING TO CHOOSE RENESMEE, OR MY CASE I REALLY REALLY REALLY HOPE IT'S RENESMEE BECAUSE SHE NEEDS LOVE. JACOB CAN TOTALLY GIVE HER THAT.
SO PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP, BUT IF YOU DO THEN PUT THE STORY UP FOR ADOPTION. I JUST HOPE THAT YOU FINISH IT,THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME THIS STORY IS ALL I THINK !WHEN WILL J & N HAVE A LEMON(- ;
VampireLover 1 chapter 21 . 7/2/2013
HEY! I WONDER WHEN THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED? I'M EXCITED TO READ MORE OF THIS.I CAN'T WAIT FOR JACOB TO ADMIT THAT HE HAS FEELINGS FOR RENESMEE. I THINK THEY GO BETTER TOGETHER THEN JACOB AND LEAH.I'M NOT A BLACKWATER FAN.(LOL) BUT I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY I MEAN IT'S LIKE I CAN'T GET ENOUGH.I REALLY REALLY REALLY WANT TO READ MORE SO PLEASE UPDATE ! AND I'M NOT A BEGGER, BUT PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP! (- ;
Rose chapter 21 . 6/28/2013
UM... I DON'T KNOW IF YOU WILL SEE THIS OR NOT BUT I'M BEGGING YOU TO CONTINUE THIS HASN'T BEEN UPDATED SINCE 2011 AND I'M NEW TO READING FANFICTION STORIES. IT'S KILLING ME...I WANT TO KNOW IF JACOB WILL CHOOSE RENESMEE OR NOT BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT I'M HOPING PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS AWSOME STORY. (- :
-ROSE
AnnaMollyPR chapter 21 . 3/28/2012
You need to finish! It's a good story it just needs an ending! Personally, I would love Jake and Leah to be together, but I honestly don't believe Jake deserves her anymore. He claims to love her, but then does horrible things with Nessie, who seems like an easily manipulated, weak, stupid woman. Jake has put Leah through so much and if I were her I'd be crushed and utterly heartbroken by everythings he's done. It's heartbreaking to see him disrespect his relationship so badly just because he can't control himself. If he really does love Nessie then fine they deserve each other -_- but stringing Leah along is just cruel. The vindictive bitch in me would LOVEEEEEEEEE to see Leah find someone who truely appreciates her, and leave Jake forever alone and in excruciating pain for losing her after mistreating her so badly. Hmm maybe a prologue showing Jake running into Leah a few years later; she's with someone new and doesn't even notice Jake, Jake's alone and heartbroken and will always love her and has lost the best thing in his life, Nessie can die in a hole, and Leah lives happily ever after :D I hope this story doesn't leave me totally heartbroken lol but very good job so far! You're characters just need to make up their minds and hopefully the people who deserve to be happy are happy and the bad people get what's coming to them (hint hint). Good luck!
Vannah123 chapter 21 . 3/10/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY!3

My review on this chapter is- WTH JACOB! You say that it's on that slut nessie then you love Leah get your shit together ASSHOLE SHIT SACK!:P Leah should just break up with jake and move away because he can't seem to make up his damn mind
ChristinaAguileraFan chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Love it!
Blackwater-fan07 chapter 21 . 12/22/2011
Decent story, but it has left me irritated and confused. I'm not liking this constant back and forth thing. All of your characters need to come to a conclusion and decide what they really want. I read this story thinking it was going to be blackwater; I was all for Jake/Leah but in this story Jake doesn't deserve Leah.
dkgors chapter 21 . 10/18/2011
The chapter wasn't bad. I don't know if this will help but write a short outline of what still needs to be covered in the story. Example; You need to decide who Jake will end up with. Then write the story to that conclusion. We need to know what was going on with Leah and Embry while he had her captive. What was going on in Leah head? Does she even want Jake now? A lot has happened to her maybe she is having 2nd thoughts about Jake. She also needs to tell Jake about her and Embry and confess her past. Maybe the three can sit down, put emotion aside and clear the air.

That was quit a cliffy you left us with...good luck!
laurenlachelle chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
FINISH!
Mistress0fCeremony chapter 21 . 10/17/2011
What might help is if you decide how you want this to end. Nessie talks about Jake's mixed signals, but he is not the only one. Every body has secrets. And until all of them are laid out there can be no resolution one way or another. Jake keeps flip flopping back and forth like he doesn't know love from infatuation. He needs to have a Bella moment. The one where yes she wanted Jake, but realized that she couldn't live without Edward. Jake needs to decide which one he can't live without. Leah needs to own up to the fact that her hidden deeds with Embry is what nearly got Jake killed and decide if she wants to be with the psycho or Jake. Nessie needs to get some self esteem and stop being so easily manipulated by these men. Jake has used her as a substitute, Embry has used her as a pawn and yet she continues to allow them to pull her strings. And she she seems to have no self preservation skills what so ever. If a psycho is texting you and he already has one victim on the books you do not hide the fact that he has been in cintact with you on the off chance that you are more important to him alive than dead. He is crazy it could go either way. But basically all of your characters need to start being honest and make some serious decisions on what they want.
brankel1 chapter 21 . 10/16/2011