Reviews for Break Myself
Erufuno chapter 30 . 2/22
I hope you recover soon! :( I love your story so much! So awesome that It made me cry at some point.
tora-chan83 chapter 30 . 1/28
I hope that you recover first before anything else, and that you know you are an amazing writer. I love your story, and even if it updates years from now, I'll wait. I love the development and the characters; it's all just so incredibly thought out and I wish I had your gift. Thank you so much for putting in the time for this. Please don't give up
lolli-dragon12 chapter 30 . 12/25/2014
What an amazing story! This has actually become one of my most favourite fanfiction's I have ever had the pleasure of reading. It has a wonderful plot-line, is fantastically written, and the character development is top-notch! Gods! I love the way you shaped Nico and Percy-personality wise and romantic-relationship wise. I love how you made their situation so realistic and relatable. I also really like how you characterised Annabeth; the almost sisterly and/or friendly relationship she has with Nico is so fresh and utterly different from other Percio fanfiction's I've read so far (in those ones, Nico and Annabeth usually hate each other, it's quite annoying and repetitive actually). Oh and speaking of familial relationships you've done a fantastic job with Hades and Poseidon's- not sure if I spelt that correctly- fatherly love towards their respective sons, (Purposely or not) you subtly brought to power the universal bond between father and child. I'm a big sucker for familial and romantic love and you've nailed it in those areas! I can only sing praises about your fanfiction. You're a great Author and I absolutely adore both your stories and writing style. Your sister has informed us of your illness and I can only pray you get better. You are a great asset to our world as an author and as a person. I give you my condolences and well wishes. I truly hope you recover. I also express my extreme gratitude to you for writing this story and I hope that if you do get better that you have the chance to finish this amazing story. Thank you so much for writing this fanfiction (and I apologise for my overly long review). Great job :)
Agent Pom-Pom chapter 30 . 12/16/2014
I just reread this... It's a lovely story, but I also really like stories that show couple problems- they break up, someone gets in the way, etc.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/24/2014
I apologize for any of my fellow readers who somehow saw flaming Colt as a good idea. I do hope he gets well soon, if he hasn't already. Please give my best regards to him, and please tell him that he has a true gift when it comes to writing. I must admit that I came close to tears when I thought Nico was dead. Thank you again for writing this masterful tale. I wish you both the best.
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 30 . 11/12/2014
I don't know what you or your family are going through but I hope it works out for you and Thanx for writing this story
Blakkassassin chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I loved the story, one of my favorite fanfics so far! PercyxNico is one of my favorite shipping and you made it come alive. I hope you continue posting stories, i will gladly read them. Fro one writer to another, continue the great work you are creating !
TheAwesomeMe128 chapter 30 . 10/19/2014
I don't usually read fanfiction about this series but this is wonderful! You captured the style of the books very well and portrayed Nico very nicely! He's my favorite character, and I'm glad that you were able to delve into his pain and complexities so well. Great introduction to the whole story and excellent plot twists!
I find it horrible that people would be so rude like that. My thoughts are with you!
PJLover1551 chapter 16 . 10/15/2014
Just rereading this...again...and I have to say that I still love it as much as the first time I read it. There are maybe 5 fanfics that I reread and this is my go to. I absolutely love it, and I may have already said this, but it was my first fanfic I read. This actually means a lot to me, so I wanted to thank you for writing it. Thank you! You are an excellent writer.
DarkSolaris57 chapter 30 . 10/12/2014
I loved this story. Sorry someone got pushy about completing it though. I hope colt is well
Rookiereads chapter 30 . 10/9/2014
Ok, this story is fabulous. I didn't even think of a PercyxNico pair until the forth book in the second series where it's revealed that Nico had a crush on Percy, and now they're like my otp. Please continue with the updates!
Fan4Ever13 chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
I love this fic and im a huge fan of percy jackson and im new to this can you give me tips on how to write a great story like this one
Guest chapter 30 . 10/3/2014
Okay, since you probably posted this forever ago, but I would like to say that you are an amazing writer, one of the best I've ever seen. You know how to keep the reader on the edge of their seats. I would also like to say that I too had a sibling who was suffering, but she's over that now. I know it's hard to watch as the person you love writher away before your eyes and I hope you are free of cancer soon.
Allons-y _jackie_the_giant_slayer_
Guest chapter 30 . 9/17/2014
Please don't be dead. PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T YOU DARE BE DEAD. DONT YOU DARE, COLT, 'CAUSE IF YOU ARE DEAD I WILL GO TO THE DAMN UNDERWORLD AND DRAG YOU OUT MYSELF.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/3/2014
Oh wow, I hope your well. I'm not gonna lie. I love your story and hope it'll be completed, but you can just take your time and let the inspiration flow. No use in updating if you don't want to. I don't know if I can offer any words of inspiration, but best of luck to ya. :)