Reviews for Break Myself
Purple-fanfics-PJ chapter 24 . 2/21
Um Nico...I dont even think you had a mouth brake to start with. GASP, HE does HAVE A MOUTH BRAKE.
PJLover1551 chapter 12 . 2/10
This is definitely one of my favorite chapters! Love you, love your writing! 3
Hey bro, this was a good fic, just read the whole thing in one go. The lack of resolution with Percy/Nico is killing me, but oh well. I liked Annabeth'a response to the whole situation, and the Hades parenting thing was pretty funny ngl.
Also, I hope your health will or has improved!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/17/2016
this is it!?
Guest chapter 27 . 4/17/2016
the last line is the best !
Laonasa Enllyn Avery chapter 12 . 4/12/2016
DID.. did he just ground Nico? And oh yeah, thnx for writing a plot without the smut, I'm asexual too and I tend to skip right over lemon, especially if it's really not something that would happen between the characters in the plot.
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 30 . 3/17/2016
Tbh...this chapter confuesed me...and im deeply sorry if any other comments may have been offensive in any sort of way...i hope u are better soon as far as i can tell your to young to join Hades...I hope you feel better soon i feel just awfule...and ill be contiuously cheeking in on this story to see if you will ever finish this wonderful masterpiece...

Sincerly~Angel
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 29 . 3/17/2016
If im not mistaken...did Percy copy Orpheuse (idk spell) to bring Nico out of the underworld?
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 25 . 3/17/2016
O.O -.- O.O...Did Thanthose put Nico in the river lethe? Or however you spell it?
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 20 . 3/17/2016
DAMMIT!...Ima bout to print a picture of Hypnos tear it to shreds burn it to ashes and lett it crumble into Hell hound shit...AND THAT STILL WONT SATISFY MY ACKING HEART :(:(:(:(
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 18 . 3/17/2016
DAM YOU DAM YOU DAM YOU ! MY POOORRR BABY ! DXDXDXDXDXDX *Sobs
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 17 . 3/17/2016
Poor Nico...QUIT MOLESTING HIM HYPNOS...IF HE'S NOT MINE THEN HE'S PERCY'S! YOU HEAR ME?!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 13 . 3/17/2016
You...are amazing...so is your username from the anime HunterXHunter?
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 11 . 3/17/2016
Oh gods im lovin this...your pums are hilarious
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 9 . 3/17/2016
Its ironic cuz i watched Malcome frm Malcome on the middle act this out in one of the episodes.