Reviews for Break Myself
violentyetawesome chapter 30 . 4/13
Love this love this LOVE THIS
I really hope I can see an update
wolfofgoldensnow chapter 30 . 4/10
This is a great story thx for writing and take as long as you need to finish the book. I'm sorry about your brother with cancer :( I hope he feels better I look forward to the end thx
blueshatteredsky chapter 30 . 4/7
OH. MY. GOD. Can I say this is AMAZING? I really empathize with Nico, not just because I'm kinda-sorta in a similar situation, but also because you make the character so easily relatable. And Percy is so ADORABLE. Especially in the last couple chapters. XD Also, I have to give you props because you're a guy that writes BL, and there aren't many of those-either that, or most of them are in the closet. XD You really are a rare find, my friend. . I hope your recovery is as speedy and painless as possible. I don't really know what else to say about that. I've never been much good at verbally comforting people, and I rely on hugs WAY too much.

P.S. Your writing style reminds me of R.R.s
Simon chapter 30 . 3/30
Whoooo! Finished! This took me DAYS to finish reading! Not that i don't appreciate it though... :D
And your sister really is awesome. Thanks, authors sister for standing up for your brother! And I do believe you that chemotherapy is a notch. Even though I'm pretty sure I don't have cancer but who knows right?
Anyway, thank you for the amazing story!
PS I really like the touch of Bianca's resurrection in there. So sweet and now I feel fluttery... (-w-)
Mcfangirl chapter 24 . 3/23
I am literally like crying right now you are amazing at writing I love this whole fanfic geez you need to be an author or something this is amazing awesome job and thank you for this!
doansabrina76 chapter 30 . 3/10
Wai...wha...!? Did nico die...? What, ohmygosh... DER feels.

Now on to DER review. This fic was really awesome and I can't describe my feels right now- oh I just read the authors note... IM SORRY IF I SOUNDED DERPY! I hope you get get better and you have such a great great sis... I has a little one... And this review just sounds choppy cause I'm tired IM SORRY! I just wanted to say that your story was REALLY awesome, I just loved I you were able to keep the humor of riordan in this very serious fic and I just can't- blarghhh maybe I'll PM you I don't know but maybe I will... Good night!
GapiosAdde chapter 30 . 3/5
You have done a perfect job on this story. I have read your other stories and they are just as wonderful. Please keep up the good work! May you have many happy days! :)
HermsP chapter 30 . 2/2
I'm so sorry about your brother, I hope he has a full recovery
Sasuke-Nii chapter 27 . 1/27
big fan of your work done so far but just out of curiosity, was that a Soul Eater refrence you put in there? If it was then you officially became my idol with all the anime, kingdom hearts, link cosplys, awesome fanfics...you became my hero. (\(_)/) that right there was me prasing you
Sasuke-Nii chapter 6 . 1/25
another great chapter! :D and thanks once again for the mini kin gdom hearts reference :)
keep up the good work and the Percy x Nico please
Sasuke-Nii chapter 4 . 1/25
i am really into this fanfic so far. The detail is awesome and a big thanks for mentioning kingdomhearts. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more Percy x Nico.
DemigodOfThantos chapter 27 . 1/25
LOL DID U SERIOUSLY CALL HIM DEATH THE KID!? THATS FROM AN ANIME CALLED SOUL EATER LOL!
BEST. FANFIC. EVAAAA 3
Tagicheartbreak chapter 30 . 1/11
is this the end?
Tagicheartbreak chapter 29 . 1/11
i have a bad feeling about the end of this chapter!