Reviews for Catch Me, I'm Falling
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Great job keeping them in character!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Really liked that and would have loved to see it continued - although sorry she lost Rachel. Maybe one day TPTB will write something like this to finally get Huddy together. We can only live in hope!
Lieutenant-Spooky chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
That was really sad, but really sweet- I like it.
Lisa 1214 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Great story. Very believable.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
"Spotaniously Combusts" You never cease to amaze, titlate, and other words that my poor fried little brain cannot convey! BRaVo!

Oh...FYI...there are bears in New Jersey. I saw a thing on Discovery Channel about how their becoming a problem b/c they're wandering into people's back yards. : )
EnsnaredSenses chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Nice! I loved this chapter!
Ladyluck523 chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Well, it's a shame about Rachel but I would LOVE for the end of Lucas arc and the start of Huddy to happen on the show and this is a pretty believable way for that happening. As always, well written and hot ;) Thanks for sharing!
Blooky chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Very strong first chapter. I'm definitely curious about the next one!
Menah chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Wonderful story! I loved it :)
joraco14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Great job! Please keep going.
Russian Fan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
As always, love your writing and the way you captured the essence of the characters. They are the real House and Cuddy without artificially prolonged commercial interruption. Just wish you were more prolific, it is really hard to read anybody else after you. Thanks!
lenasti16 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
that was hot and sweet...
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Fabulous story! I loved the bike ride.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
BEAUTIFUL, simply beautiful. You captured the characters of House and Cuddy and their dynamic perfectly. Every scene in this story is one that I could imagine happening on the show and I love how heartbreaking this fanfic is. I had many moments during which I would wish that you are actually a writer on House so that we could see such amazing House/Cuddy scenes on-screen.
ML chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Really enjoyed the story! I hope that it doesn't end here.

Thanks!