Reviews for Come back to me
LadyRaider92 chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
This was good. The ending was not entirely what I expected but it was still good :)
LadyRaider92 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
WOW Kiba remembers Tea's friendship speech and is being helpful. Man all drama makes fanficition stories complex
LadyRaider92 chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Ummmmm... I wonder how Tea ended up there... I hope Mai is able to help Tea in the next chapter.
LadyRaider92 chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
This is the funniest chapter I have read so far in this fanfic. Joey and Tristian pleading with Atem to not do a sleep over and his response "Majority rules" but they still plead and he says "my place, my rules" classic XD
LadyRaider92 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
When Kiba entered I just laugh it was just too funny him being a little warmer than usual
LadyRaider92 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I think I will like this story. Man I know that Mana is kidding but man that was a little harsh (I might be over thinking it).
kitanalao chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
hmm... nice progress...
kitanalao chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
haha... the dare is in extreme level for me but that was nice...
kitanalao chapter 3 . 12/18/2014
waw... nice progress... nice chapter.
kitanalao chapter 2 . 12/18/2014
nice progress... i already sense a deep drama here... good job.
kitanalao chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
hmm... nice start. i like it..
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
I love this story cause tea missed atem and he needs her. Make a se
Isis Suncloud chapter 9 . 9/30/2011
I plainly love it, but why did you make tea cry so much? Few spelling errors. But still beautifully written.
fantasia-49 chapter 10 . 1/22/2010
oh it was a good story and i love the end! i'm happy!

excellent
fanofthisfiction chapter 9 . 1/20/2010
Well the relationship went at a much quicker pace than I was expecting, but some rivalry should help to push the plot along.

As a side note, I really liked that Kaiba was so interested in the modern day Kisara, he looked her up and found her in Domino of all places. Being the initiative taker he is, that ought to prove interesting if that plot is ever visited again.

I wonder what say Atem will have in all of this? It is his future at stake and the one of the Kingdom. The spouse that is chosen will help to mold what is to become.