Reviews for Consultation
NephilimEQ chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I loved how he through something through the door! Cal getting pissed off at House is awesome!
KandyCraze chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
One word. Awesome.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Love this, though now I'm wondering if there's more to come and/or just how the drugs got in Em's system.
smilingsoprano chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Oh, wow. Your characterizations are spot-on, especially Cal. I could hear his voice in my head. Same with House and Gillian and Zoe and everyone, actually. Really fantastic, realistic. The characters react just as they should, and it all works beautifully.

Bravo.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Great story! These two characters make for a really good cross-over - I just wish it were longer! Any chance of a 2nd chapter? :)
MobMotherScitah chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Awesome. Loved it. Wish there was more to it. But I still adore it.
i.heart.play-doh chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
hi! :) so i woke up today thinking about how ridiculously genius it would be to have a house/lie to me crossover & see how cal & house play off each other. that's some serious luck for me, finding your story & totally being able to envision it as an actual episode. amazing job! :)
Strange Bint chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I'm jealous that you can write Cal so well, and Brit slang. Jolly good story!
Floralia chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I have to say, the idea of a crossover between these two shows is just genius. And you have the characterisation and 'voice' of both of them spot on.
Amber Akasha chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Liked it. I le the way it is quite realistic, and how you manage to keep up the canon (personality-wise, I mean).

Definitely, smashed glass.
Carrie The Mary Sue Slayer chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hm... This looks interesting :) keep it up!
Fearsome Foursome chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I love the idea of House and Lightman meeting. I can certainly imagine shattered glass as a result. Thanks for writing!
mo lei tau chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Awnn I wish there is more! I love house/ lie to me crossover fanfics. Very good!