Reviews for Crazy Lisa Likes Crazy Jackson
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Astonishing
sarah chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Argh I'll be honest, I was getting all excited because there was a massive build-up to the point where they finally 'got it together' yet I felt rather let down because at the end there was nothing that it built up to, I was hoping it was rated M for a reason *wink*! Great in stuff the previous chapters, number 4 was a let-down though, I’m sad that you didn’t get more reviews to encourage you because the story and plot is awesome, great job!
Living-Dead-Girl93 chapter 4 . 5/30/2010
Well it's about time they finally they got it on jk... It's a really goood story, I hope you continue with it.
Emma chapter 4 . 5/15/2010
You should give the gory details. :) we like details.
ejkQMaO8921635 chapter 4 . 3/31/2010
Spiftacular (Translation: Spiffy/spectacular)

chapter! I loved it. I can't wait to see

more!
BlueSkyMornings chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
ha I got a kick in the end. how they both missed each other XD that's just great!
Torriaa-42 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I love this story so much! Great writing, I love how torn Jackson and Lisa are between their past and their feelings for each other... please update soon, can't wait for more!
Minxmessenger chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Really like your story hope you update soon.
Fire-Kitsune-Hanyou chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
Ohh...I like it a lot! I hope you don't just drop this story like a lot of people do, myself included... Please please update soon!
ur newest fan chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
totally awesome! cant wait till the next update!
kitty6 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
yay now its getting interesting i love your story i really hope the next chapter comes out soon i cant wait to read what happens next
ejkQMaO8921635 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Very original. I like this

story so far. Hope to see

more soon!
EmpireX chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I love this humorous take on Red Eye! I love Lisa's "voice." It's like something out of Sex and the City. I hope there will be more chapters to come.

My only complaint is: Get thee a beta reader, woman! A beta will be able to catch those typos and grammatical errors. You know, clean it up. Make it purdy. ;D
ejkQMaO8921635 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010