Reviews for Dream Walkers: Memories From Nobody
Valley-Dweller chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Thanks for the update(s)! Was beyond surprised to see the alert for this story in my inbox. Finally had a chance to read this chapter - good work. After I read Chapter 7, I need to go back and read it from the beginning. Hopefully Chapter 8 will be along soon?
BigBlueJake chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Are you going to keep working on this one? First saw it on DA, and liked it.
Sky66 chapter 5 . 5/24/2010
It was another fantastic chapter and I think it was better to keep this section separate from the previous chapter, adds some character development to certain characters, mainly the OCs. While the chapter is short, compared to your other ones, it is understandable; it is nearing the end of the year with school or finals coming soon (perhaps ending in some cases).

A1: ... There's nothing that is coming to mind as to what I would like to see ...

A2: The characters you have created and are developing are great in the sense that they seem like original characters and not canon (then again this may be due to me not reading any Avatar for the past couple of months).

Also, spaces or dividers between POV, or time changes, throughout the chapter would be greatly appreciated. I know there is enough description that the reader can make a distinguish of a change in POV but it would be helpful for a more defined division. (I actually don't really care if this goes through or not, I'm just being nit-picky now).

Good luck and update soon!

TopKat90 chapter 4 . 4/28/2010
Sweet! I was wondering if there would be another chapter! This story is awesome. Please continue, I just have to see how this all works out.

Kat
ShootMe002 chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
I'm liking this story, please keep updating as I would like to know how it turns out.
Sky66 chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Well, first it has been awhile sine you updated so it's nice to see that some of the old Avatar fanfics are still kicking. The story is developing just fine by my standards. You say it's slow and dry? (shrugs) I don't really see it like that ... well maybe the ending was a little dry though not really. The only mistakes I found throughout this chapter were spelling mistakes. The chapter was still readable, but after the eighth sp mistake ... it gets kind of annoying. They are easy ones to catch, just reread the chapter. Overall it was a great chapter. Good luck and update soon!

TenWings chapter 3 . 4/18/2010
update soon
Ali chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
I have enjoyed readong this story. Good imaginative ideas.

The first chapter was abit stilted but still good.

Look forward to reading more.
Hat O' Doom chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
This has been a nice story to read. You obviously have a gift for story telling! I await more
Sky66 chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
You are right about the story not flowing exactly but only at the beginning did it seem to not flow (when we got to Jake and co.) Then again this could just be me.

Q1: I thought it was an okay idea, strange how the scientists were able to smuggle such a tree off Pandora but it could work.

Q2: I have not played the game so I don't know anything about that. Though Able Ryder sounds kind of like a guys (male) name yet you have written it as if it is a female. Which was it in the game?

Q3: The characters are fine in my opinion but the Tapani princess, A'Luha, seems weird in the way she acts. Though this could be explained to be as her acting like the child she is. (How old are they again?) As for Adam and Buck surviving in the bush of Pandora, this is viable (possible). I mean out of all the humans on Pandora, at least one of them has to be able to survive on the planet (moon) by themselves. And the way he is able to survive is believable. So yeah, Adam and Buck have the thumbs up being alone out there. Now the question that comes to mind is: who are you pairing Adam up with? I'm just wondering because I see a some of potential pairings for Adam and Ralu.

Also, I just want to say that I'm sorry I didn't review earlier, I was taking a break from Fanfiction so my review here may or may not carry much weight (due to it being late). Well, good luck and update soon!

TopKat90 chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
Hi! Great story. :)

Q.1 I like it, its different, its reasonable. I could see a doctor treating a coma patient that way.

Q2 Sorry, I havent played the game, but am considering getting for nintendo ds. Is Able Ryder male or female in th game? I have seen it writen both ways.

Q3 I have no problems with Adam and his "packmate" Buck. Why couldn't some one learn to survive? He uses tools and shelter that are reasonabley able to fulfil that role and no reason a human couldn't have them. Humans survive in harsh climate and condidtions and have also done so while competeing with powerfull preditors. With lesser tools!

Buck and Adams relationship is awesome. it makes the charicter stand out.

I also am interested in the "willow tree" I think it has a role somewhere.

Kat
Neytiri chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Wow, I'm impressed! This story kept me on edge the whole time, wondering what was going to happen. Great job, it takes a lot of work to get that kind of feel.

A: I think what Alda did to save Suvi was great. It was very thought out and suspenseful, and didn't feel like too much.

A: LOL love Ryder, she's exactly as I thought she would be. And I can really see her messing with the princess, good job of keeping her in character.

A: Your characters are realistic and believable. Particularly Adam and Ralu. I love how Ralu is annoyed with A'Luhe, and Adam's stubborness to stay on his own.

Eywa ngahu,

Neytiri
Nic chapter 3 . 2/9/2010
Wow, this has been a great read for me so far and I really think that what you've done is good. The thought of the humans actually figuring out a way to tech the soul transfer seems like a very viable thing for the humans to try to do. Think of the applications. Humans have always quested for immortality after all. I really like the characters and I don't think you have created any "Mary Sues". It seems like the start of a very great epic story. You have introduced many elements which can be developed in so many different ways and have certainly grabbed my interest. Having only watched Avatar the movie a few days ago this seems to flow right into a next step so to speak. Anyway, I hope you continue writing this story as I would like to continue reading it. Keep up the good work!
Sky66 chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
I don't see any mistakes so far, always a good thing. The story is finally taking shape and I'm really excited to see what is to come. Especially for Adam ... Buck gets help right? Good luck and update soon.

BenLeopard chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
very nicely done. It has great work and a great start into it. Keep it up.