Reviews for Force Bond 3: Son
OnceUponAReader chapter 15 . 2/25
is that the end?
MugetsuPipefox chapter 15 . 2/23
THIS WAS SO INTENSE. I AM NOT EMOTIONALLY STABLE ENOUGH FOR THIS I AM TEARY EYED NOOOOOOO
I have so many things I want to rant about. For one, I'm glad Armith broke up with him; I never liked her, and I just don't like any pairings with Luke. Not even Mara Jade, who's supposed to be canon (I guess that one's also because I just don't like her but I think it's mostly I don't want to ship my precious cinnamon roll with anyone XD)
Secondly, NO LUKE YOU HAD BETTER NOT TURN AGAINST VADER AND DAMMIT BOTH OF THEM BETTER STAY ALIVE OR MY CAPITALISED RANTING WILL LOOK LIKE A TINY SOB COMPARED TO THE TANTRUM I WILL THROW.
I am not sure how to feel
lilyflower101 chapter 15 . 2/19
I cried reading this one. Really good but the ending was sad. :)
Evespirit chapter 15 . 1/18
Bravo, so very much in character. The touching story, dry humor is also a bonus.
Ann chapter 15 . 1/4
Literally the best fanfiction I have ever read. Your stories are so amazing. I would actually die of happiness if you wrote a 4th piece of this story. ily
MusicMelis chapter 15 . 1/2
Please, please post Force Bond 4! I love this series, your writing is so done and I feel so attached to the characters. I really hope you complete this someday...
Firewarrior123X chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
I am literally on my knees, /begging/ u, that this is not the end, this is not where the story stops, too many lose ends w/ ur incredible side stories and constant adrenilen pumping plots. Please tell me ur workin in a force bond 4, I feel as if I may lie awake in bed constantly thinkin up possible sequel sinarioes till my dyin breath.
Lady Samurai chapter 15 . 8/29/2015
I wish I had gotten into this fandom earlier. I'm really loving your stories. I really like reading stuff about Luke and Vader. ;)
Joe-El chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
cool
Brievel chapter 15 . 5/23/2015
*sniffle*
Brievel chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
Pretend. Right. *sigh*
Brievel chapter 12 . 5/23/2015
I know you don't wanna hear this, Anakin, but...you're sounding more and more like Obi-Wan, faced with a Skywalker youngster of your own...
Brievel chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
*snicker* Lev is already almost a half-parent...maybe like an older sibling, or cousin, or something...
Brievel chapter 10 . 5/23/2015