Reviews for Force Bond 3: Son
Your Force Bond stories are the absolute BEST Star Wars stories I have ever read. I'm gutted that it is unfinished. Please please please please please please finish this wonderful story.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 15 . 2/23
Nice story.
Malyx Blackfyre chapter 4 . 2/20
Thank you for adding Han Solo and Chewie.
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
While withb Tyloid: AGONY, AAAAAAAGONY, OH SO MUCH PURE AGONY! Dx
ksecc1 chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Wow. Your writin really matured between the first and third installments. This one has believable three dimensional characters. I feel so bad for Vader. And that's not easy to do.
ksecc1 chapter 12 . 10/9/2014
Seriously, we're you living with a teenager when you wrote this? Because you've got an impressive look into both sides of the coin. And it's still absolutely hilarious.
ksecc1 chapter 11 . 10/9/2014
I think this may be my very favorite Luke/Vader fic. (as opposed to Luke/Anakin). I just never thought of vader raising a normal(and yet so exceptional) teenager. I just want to picture the hilariously ironic scenes in my head. Vader in all his scary glory, tucking a rebellious teenager into bed. Thanks for writing.
Namikaze Artemis chapter 15 . 9/21/2014
You turned to the Dark Side because of a dream, Vadar, you're one to talk.
Window Girl chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
Wow. Very suspenseful and gut-wrenching. Artoo trying to blow himself up was a nice touch.
Window Girl chapter 6 . 9/1/2014
I fear you may have hit on some uncomfortable truths about politics here.
Window Girl chapter 3 . 9/1/2014
Seemingly nice! but manipulative! Palpatine is written perfectly. A very interesting shift in Luke's character too.
SOA chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
"This isn't you fault," Lev said, helping him off the floor. "Your father makes his own choices."
"Why does he make them so wrong?"
Oh. My gosh. That just about broke my heart.
so wonderfully written, by the way!
SernaJ chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
Oh my...I love how you write...especialy the characters's personalities. ...I'm lost for words. Literaly.
GGMK chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Another really great story.

Especially towards the end, you really raised the stakes and the drama. You can write some really heartstring-pulling stuff. The whole final chapter is just really exciting, but also really emotional. I'm glad you wrote a fourth, or I'd be upset, lol.

With that said, the best scenes are still the Vader/Luke scenes. I like the way you wrote them, and the scenes are always engaging. I was pretty emotionally invested, which means I was really into the story.

Again, great fic. I'll be reading the fourth soon.
cjstar01 chapter 15 . 1/10/2014
I'm crying my hart out! So...emotional! Great, now I want some icecream. But we ran out of icecream yestrday! *sigh* book\ fanfictiony\ or whatever you call it, 4