Reviews for Got Milk?
starlite22 chapter 14 . 9/20
One of the more interesting stories on here.
Very different making Harry and Hermione hufflepuffs. And the way he found other family members, year one was great, I hope you come back and write year two,
Rose099 chapter 14 . 7/1
Berlin chapter 14 . 6/10
This is great! I love it! It's interesting to see Harry put in Hufflepuff, and how that's affected the story due to his actually having lots of friends that care for him. Great job!
Alytiger chapter 14 . 5/28
Are we just stopping at first year? Cause you could do all seven years and I wouldn't hate it.
Alytiger chapter 12 . 5/28
Good on you Sprout. "Come do homework while I watch because I can technically call it a detention and you'll get off basically scot-free"
Alytiger chapter 10 . 5/28
He has a chant for her XD Thankfully she rubs off on him and he on her
Alytiger chapter 9 . 5/28
Hufflepuff, now i see why Harry getting the Map in his vault was so important. There's no way he could get it from the twins now.
Alytiger chapter 2 . 5/28
I love this bird
Alytiger chapter 1 . 5/28
His first thought is how long Dumbles name is. I like this guy already.

Whatever is it... A David A
AkiraNatsume chapter 14 . 6/19/2015
More chapters please.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2015
Students aren't contacted on their 11th birthday in canon. Harry was getting letters for weeks before his birthday. Are you suggesting that if a student's birthday is on August 31st, that they wouldn't get their letter until the day before school started? How would they get their supplies? What about the arrangements they'd made to attend other schools? This makes no sense at all!
Cristin Gryphon chapter 14 . 12/17/2014
Well I must say I am disappointed, I had so hoped this would not be abandoned. I read almost everything that Kevin (KB0, or _kb_) wrote first on SIYE then on here and that lead me to your story and I am really enjoying it but you haven't updated in so long I really do not have much hope to see an ending. It might be a good idea to tell Kevin you have stopped working on this, but I will leave that up to you.

anyway, thank you for writing what you have it was entertaining while it lasted.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
You like alliteration? HUFFLEPUFF!
QueenBhanavi chapter 14 . 12/10/2014
NOOOO! What have you done! It's a cliff hanger! You haven't updated in years! NOOOOOO!
v chapter 14 . 11/23/2014