Reviews for Danger in the Tennis Courts
isle chapter 1 . 9/19
this is epic...the best ryosaku fanfic i ever read so nice...i hope that you came up with another interesting fanfic...dark and melodramatic maybe...gambatte...i love those two
Animelover6224 chapter 31 . 5/13
I feel like it is not Tezuka. After all, some people might look like him but are not him. Let see if I am right. I say, It is NOT TEZUKA!
wow! this story touched and amaze me, really! you did a great job especially on their characters. i learn to love rikkai dai and tennis teams! especially shiraishi. oh! but i'm loyal to fuji. heheh. i really cried a lot when it comes to kirisaku scenes. i hope kirihara don't lose that bond to sakuno. because it really is cute. heck, i wish that it will put on real prince of tennis movie. i'll have a hard copy of this story and i will keep it so i could read it over and over again! yey!
Natsumi chapter 46 . 12/16/2014
This story was SO AWESOME! :D I am not really a fan of Sakuno because in my opinion, I prefer strongwilled girls :3 (The Sakuno in the manga/anime did not really leave a good impression on me) NOT HATING on the story or the Sakuno in this story, it was so brilliant, I laughed and cried over it! Those plot twists were brilliant, I actually wondered how can one come up with such a fantastic plot (and the plot twists). :O I had a hard time guessing who the murderer is...and when it is revealed to be Tezuka, I had a little hope that it wasn't, and it wasn't! :DDD I'm so happy that you did not make any of the regulars the murderer!
Stranger chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
Momoshiro will get extremely furious! That's for sure.
Stranger chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
Looks like Shiraishi is the murderer !
MacDerpin chapter 46 . 8/23/2014
I can easily say that this is my favorite work for this series and one of my favorites on this site. The plot and suspense are both good, but the character portrayal is what really shines. Everyone is really well in character and that's not something that is easy to pull off in this kind of fic.

But the most important part is how entertaining it is. This fic has provided a lot of joy for a lot of readers. You've done a really great thing.
Guest chapter 46 . 6/19/2014
This is the most incredibly detail-oriented fanfiction I have ever read. Though I was expecting it to end with RyoSaku as a closed deal, it was interesting to see a variety of potential pairings.

I feel obligated to inform you that this is one of the fewest fanfictions that kept me up all night to read it to the end. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Thank you chapter 46 . 5/15/2014

I knew the real Tezuka wouldn't do such a thing Sakuno! Thank you for not actually killing Niou, Yaguu, Oshi an Eiji! I PUT OF A RIDICULOUS AMOUT OFF HOMEWORK TO READ THIS FANFIC STRAIGHT. Thank you for an awesome time spent not doing something productive. I loved the relationship story between Kirihara, Sakuno; that's something I haven't seen a serious fanfic on yet (even though I'm a die-hard RyoSaku fan) so THANKS YOU AGAIN. AND I was so happy you didn't kill Sakuno in the end.

Ahh my fangirling rant done. Ultimately, thank you for an amazing RyoSaku Fic, loved every chapter. Thank you!
rd chapter 46 . 12/26/2013
You know what? I admire you so much and I don't know how much I loved the story! You really made me mad and irritated at Kirahara! I so like RyoSaku more than ever! I fell in-live with all of them actually! I just don't know if I can handle the stress you gave me if I repeat reading it! Thanks for an admirable fanfic. You need to create original ones though!
Exquisiteshine chapter 46 . 11/4/2013
This fic made me cry. It is over flowing with emotions:sadness, happiness, love, and jealousy. The ending was beautiful in its own way but i was expecting more of Ryoma explaining why he rejected Sakuno. It's nicely written and the plot was really interesting. The plot twists aren't predictable. The style that you give many clues but not too much really perked up my interest as I read the story.
StriderLover27 chapter 31 . 7/31/2013
I promise im not lying I knew it was tezuka I even took down notes I swear to god I thought it wash im from the beginning no joke I knew the silver flash was a reflection from glasses I remembered that the guy punched him by the jaw and tezuka had a bruise I knew it I knew
hoshiyoka97 chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
i want ryoma...
Deathly Jester chapter 46 . 6/10/2013
I remember reading this story when it first came out. But I left after Sakuno 'died' I got really mad, I read on for a few chapters, but got really confused, and then forgot about it. But stumbled upon it a few day's ago, I remember why I loved it, the pairings (KiriSaku and RyoSaku...but more on the KiriSaku!)
The story was amazing, I regret never finishing it before, you made me mad, sad, happy, and confused, and that's only the first few chapters! I did cry, I'll give you that, I don't cry when reading the average story, this is an amazing story.
I really think if you added original charters, you could write a book with this plot and story, I'd buy it!
I don't know what more I can say about this story, it's really amazing...I'm just in love with it. It was very cleverly written, with the deaths and what not, and the bombs, they really did scare me for a bit, and the 'partings' of the doubles partners really did make me cry a lot, like I said before, only happened with a few stories! Considering I could go on forever with this review, I'll just leave it at: I'm in love with this story, it's amazing, you've out done yourself. I can't wait to read more.

God bless

Deathly Jester
Ryosaku-chan chapter 34 . 6/2/2013
I can't stop laughing in this chapter, Kenya, and Shirashi is so.. Hahaha! I even slept at 5 in the morning so that I could finish up reading. I love your story so far, it's my new favorite of all.. Hahaha.