Reviews for Mensroom Debauchery
more?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
This was an incredibly well done fanfic. You captured the characters perfectly; their dialogue and actions were absolutely perfect. Additionally, it was a REALLY well written work, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I could see Tony and McGee arguing while Ziva was gone, and the murderous glare that Ziva would give Tony. And the lemon part was what we've been waiting to see Tony and Ziva do forever. Excellent writing and perfect capture of their characters. Overall, I'm very impressed. Thanks for the best fanfic I've read all year!
Azucar chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
The ending was a nice surprising laugh! The sex was too drawn out and slow paced to have happened at work and to be their irrst time - didnt like the setting- the bathroom of all places - too slow - but good writing.

Sug
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Great x
kw chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Just found this today; W O W ! ! ! You need to write more T&Z...hot...hot..hot, & not just smut; you wrote a funny fic. Kudos.
TheSleepingPhoenix chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
OMG I LOVED THIS! I've always wanted them to end up together! I ship them so much. Haha that ending was so unexpected haha with McGee acting squeamish and all as I just loved the taunting towards Zita about the book! Amazing work! :,D
jehabib1 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Hahaha not gonna lie, the ending surprised me. I loved the smut too!
Robern chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
loved it!
Nahau Moondust chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
McGee like romance novel. Who Knew? Tony going to have a ball wit this news.
HelloPeoplepersons chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Awesome... put another chapter up!
HelloPeoplepersons chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Awesome... put another chapter up!
EmilyWood chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
This was truly fabulous. I loved the surprise ending. And of course I enjoyed the lemon. I'm a huge Tiva fan, so this was great. You really seemed to encompass the whole essence of their characters. Brilliant.
willow fire chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
;)
OrangePlasticGummyBear chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I really like this story and how you built up to it in chapter one. I love Tiva! They are my absolute favorite ship in NCIS! And a little smut is always fun to read from time to time! ;-)
Heaven24 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
can you please write a couple of more chapters it's really great