Reviews for Mensroom Debauchery
Azucar chapter 2 . 5/25/2014
The ending was a nice surprising laugh! The sex was too drawn out and slow paced to have happened at work and to be their irrst time - didnt like the setting- the bathroom of all places - too slow - but good writing.

Sug
Guest chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Great x
kw chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
Just found this today; W O W ! ! ! You need to write more T&Z...hot...hot..hot, & not just smut; you wrote a funny fic. Kudos.
TheSleepingPhoenix chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
OMG I LOVED THIS! I've always wanted them to end up together! I ship them so much. Haha that ending was so unexpected haha with McGee acting squeamish and all as I just loved the taunting towards Zita about the book! Amazing work! :,D
jehabib1 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Hahaha not gonna lie, the ending surprised me. I loved the smut too!
Robern chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
loved it!
Nahau Moondust chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
McGee like romance novel. Who Knew? Tony going to have a ball wit this news.
HelloPeoplepersons chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Awesome... put another chapter up!
HelloPeoplepersons chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
Awesome... put another chapter up!
EmilyWood chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
This was truly fabulous. I loved the surprise ending. And of course I enjoyed the lemon. I'm a huge Tiva fan, so this was great. You really seemed to encompass the whole essence of their characters. Brilliant.
willow fire chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
;)
OrangePlasticGummyBear chapter 2 . 12/4/2010
I really like this story and how you built up to it in chapter one. I love Tiva! They are my absolute favorite ship in NCIS! And a little smut is always fun to read from time to time! ;-)
Heaven24 chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
can you please write a couple of more chapters it's really great
Lily chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
omg this was awesome...and the whole stealing thebook thing, totally something i think Tony would do!
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 2 . 6/22/2010
Loved the ending especially! Totally unexpected. Great job.