Reviews for One Friday Night at Alfredo's
Moonflower26 chapter 4 . 11/2/2014
Just had to reread this little story. It is so intense. Gone with the wind reference was well placed. I always thought that C and B are a lot like Scarlett and Rhett. Only Blair understood that Chuck is the one for her in time to prevent a permanent damage, though one might argue with it after S5.

Found one inconsistency: in Chapter 1 Bart tells Chuck that the dinner is tonight, but in Chapter 2 it happens two days later.

You mentioned historicals, but there is only one GG story on your profile. Did you mean your Merlin fiction or there were GG historical fics pulled down? I think you with your attention to bloodlines and balance of power would be divine historical writer for Chair.
PeacefullyJos chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
I loveeee this Chuck and Blair story, I've prolly read it like fifty times but I don't get tired of it. Wish you had written more of this pairing.
PeacefullyJos chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
This story was simply a pleasure to read! Loved it. :)
ririi69 chapter 5 . 9/21/2013
Hi ;) It's really great story.
Moonflower26 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
I love good old season 1 CB. your story fits well into it. I especially liked your take on the Waldorfs genealogy. I have been in Germany recently and it occured to me that dorf is German for village and Blair's ancestors were probably Germans rather than Britts.
And Bart's point of view was also well written.
fullermy chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
i love this story! and its my first time to read a story with Bart's POV ...great job! but the ending is quite sad
tiff xoxo chapter 5 . 6/5/2011
Love it
lynn chapter 5 . 12/27/2010
i miss him too.

Loved this story!
anna chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
this chapter was really sweet.

Loved the ending!
UnwrittenGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I liked it. I'm going to read the next chapters.
Tiffanyxoxo chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
I love this it is really good please add more to this story
babysayitisn'tso chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Thiss is so good, please don't end it yet. finish finish!
naruto chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
you should stop now, I think that's wise.

so many people continue to write stuff to get over the horrible season finale, not realizing that we are struggling to read it.
stargirl chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
too bad it ended there.

it would be a great AU fic.
Johnny chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
sure it was sad, but realistic. And I am glad it ended this way cause that means this could have really happened in the scenes that we missed as show viewers.

And if this truly did happen and these thoughts circled through their heads at one point, that makes it even better!

And we need some hope now that the plot on the show is ruined.