Reviews for Rituals
egwolf65 chapter 1 . 7/9
Great story!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 1 . 2/18
great story! thanks for writing it!
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 2/3
Awesomeness. :)
Lauren Saint chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Haha good old Luna! Loved this plot! So much fun! :D loved the way tom was ended and that he was happy for his "son" to be the one to end his rein. :D
spk chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC! Loved every minute of this. I especially loved that you had an explanation for Luna's "loony" speaking...absolutely inspired! I love fics where Dumbledore gets put in his place. Amazing job. So glad I found this. :)
RudeMinnesotan chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
I really had no idea what to expect from this fic, but I honestly really enjoyed it! I liked just the mention of mpreg (which is what I've been focusing on looking for in fics lately). But I really liked the way that Harry dealt with Voldy.
I also loved that Luna was a Hufflepuff (i wish you would have expanded more on the O'Mally code! That was awesome!)
And i LOVEDD. LOVVVVVEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD The magic with the sex. So many fics that include sex scenes are so ... muggle. In my head-canon their magic bleeds from them when they are highly emotional and I can only imagine what kind of things SHOULD be happening when they have sex.
At least cleaning, prepping and lubrication charms! Honestly!
SO Thank you for that! 3 THANK YOU!
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This deserves a long, long review to express how much I loved reading this. I could go on and on about how all the details and each word formed a wonderful, solid story...

I'll leave you with WHAT AN AMAZING WORK OF FANFICTION and try not to feel too much like a goof.
MJLuvsPolar chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
Love this pairing and enjoyed your take on how it could be possible, thanks for sharing!

MJ
Sakihinata chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I love this story ;) the pairing is unusual too
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I really like this!
I hope you write more like this!
Godric'sHier chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
You should do a shorter one shot, with just Godric and Harry, where Godric finds out about The Box. -dun dun duuuuun- That would be epic! XD
Anyway, loved the story (Ilove boy/boy, it's so adorable to me).
atymer chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This one is fun. I love Dumpy kicked to the curb with his delusions.
lunaatje123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Thank you for the story!
Moi chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Loved your fic. I especially liked the way you wrote Dumbledore. Dumbledore bashing is my favourite passtime
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Haha I quite enjoyed that!