Reviews for Rituals
RudeMinnesotan chapter 1 . 8/28
I really had no idea what to expect from this fic, but I honestly really enjoyed it! I liked just the mention of mpreg (which is what I've been focusing on looking for in fics lately). But I really liked the way that Harry dealt with Voldy.
I also loved that Luna was a Hufflepuff (i wish you would have expanded more on the O'Mally code! That was awesome!)
And i LOVEDD. LOVVVVVEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDD The magic with the sex. So many fics that include sex scenes are so ... muggle. In my head-canon their magic bleeds from them when they are highly emotional and I can only imagine what kind of things SHOULD be happening when they have sex.
At least cleaning, prepping and lubrication charms! Honestly!
SO Thank you for that! 3 THANK YOU!
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 7/13
This deserves a long, long review to express how much I loved reading this. I could go on and on about how all the details and each word formed a wonderful, solid story...

I'll leave you with WHAT AN AMAZING WORK OF FANFICTION and try not to feel too much like a goof.
MJLuvsPolar chapter 1 . 6/7
Love this pairing and enjoyed your take on how it could be possible, thanks for sharing!

Sakihinata chapter 1 . 4/28
I love this story ;) the pairing is unusual too
Lavonya chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
I really like this!
I hope you write more like this!
Godric'sHier chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
You should do a shorter one shot, with just Godric and Harry, where Godric finds out about The Box. -dun dun duuuuun- That would be epic! XD
Anyway, loved the story (Ilove boy/boy, it's so adorable to me).
atymer chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
This one is fun. I love Dumpy kicked to the curb with his delusions.
lunaatje123 chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Thank you for the story!
Moi chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Loved your fic. I especially liked the way you wrote Dumbledore. Dumbledore bashing is my favourite passtime
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Haha I quite enjoyed that!
kittyrsocute chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Some very kinky stuff, that's what! *busts out in giggles*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
It would be cool if there were mpreg
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 49,958.
If you want to sign, go to:
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Type your review here...
crotia chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
SEQUEL please this is so good this was lovely. I especially like your Luna. And I want to know what that code is about.