Reviews for The Letter
Michy1990 chapter 10 . 4/27/2014
Hi when are you updating I want to read this to the end
sidesee chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
How can you stop writing this?!
It's amazing!
guest chapter 10 . 4/16/2013
Very good so far. We need an update! Please don't torture us by putting it on hiatus. Every time I find a good multi chapter story, they never seem to be completed. Keep up the good work!
Inky-Shadow chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Oh no! Just as things got good, I hope you haven't given up on this fic.
Grah0133 chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
Not on my account I'm having some problems logging into it but I have to say I do love this fanfic it is just so perfect can't wait for the next chapter
HerosnMira chapter 10 . 1/13/2011
Great story so every fangirl is asking Will Roy rescue his Ed in time? Will Ed find himself able to have babies? Will the two of them discover thier love for each other?

Can't wait to find out.
Eirian chapter 10 . 12/29/2010
I found this story through steelandsparks on LJ. I am excited to know what happens next! It's an interesting premise, and I appreciate that Ed and Roy didn't fall in lust/love with each other "on their own" so to speak.

I'm looking forward to how they handle the aftermath of this assignment, when they try to return to the status quo. I picture much posturing and inner-denial of "It was just the drugs, I never would have felt like that for him otherwise, and now that I'm no longer being drugged, I certainly don't STILL feel anything like that for him! No sirree!" XD

And also, I didn't review on any of the other chapters, but in the beginning before Ed and Al are separated, their voices sounded *perfect* to me. I look forward to more Al eventually, and his reactions to all this. 3
Evil Pixies Are Yummy chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
ooh, tense. but, as i think i've said before, this was all very obvious, and ed and roy look moronic for not realising earlier. also, the change from ed going outside to being attacked in his room seemed slightly forced. I hope to see the next chapter soon.
RPSorrow chapter 10 . 12/20/2010
*Screams* OMG! Can't believe you've left me in suspense!

Couldn't help but smile at Roy, though; he's hot when he's angry, literally Hope he gets to Ed in time o.o

Good chapter, though - would be great if it wasn't for the nasty cliffhanger *Wants to know what happens next, obvs...*

Anyway, take care of that hand, yeah, your health comes first

(Even if only because then you can type faster with both hands, hehehe (jkjk)).

Looking forwards to the next chapter, and I remembered to bookmark it this time, so I'll be able to review faster next time! XD

hehehehe, worshiping thy muchly,

RPSorrow

P.S ... Do you like cookies? :P
Amethyst-eyed Koneko chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
Have I mentioned how utterly dead sexy Roy is when he makes a grand show of slowly slipping on his gloves? Power is indeed one hell of an aphrodisiac! :D I hope Roy finds "his" Ed in time! I shudder to think what these two (three counting Miles) have in store for him. :(
Sisyphean Effort chapter 10 . 12/10/2010
Another exciting cliffhanger! Now we have to just wait and see if Roy makes it in time...

And can we have a moment to say 'awwww!' at the memory of Al and his rescued kitties? Yes we can. :)

Eagerly awaiting the next!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
Ooooh, the end of this chapter was rather dark... I'm excited for the next installment.
RPSorrow chapter 9 . 12/5/2010
Wow! I'm sorry to say that I don't have an account, so I can't favourite your story, but it flows perfectly and the plot and anticipation for what happens next has me hanging onto the edge of my seat. It's one of the best FMA stories I've read, you have my support and I hope your hand gets better soon.

Can't wait for the next installment.

RPS x
Pidgeon-san chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
Loving this story so far- but terrified for Ed! Looking forward to Chapter 9 D
Shane chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
Serves Ed right! That is what you get when you do not listen!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »