Reviews for Demonic Minds
Spikesagitta chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
oh ok...so...a vampire formerly slayer is stronger than a vamp...and a slayer...and she manage to beat one of the most experience slayer around...that aint good...
Melanacious chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aww. I went back after reading this and saw that it was a one-shot. Or at least it says "complete" and was totally bummed out.

This was great.

Willow/Penelope would actually make for a great pairing. Oh well. Completely different and yet each quirky enough to appreciate the other's eccentricity.

I'm trying to get a picture of the BAU gang reaction to Garcia dating a woman. And how quickly Derick would be delving into Willow's past ... but then ah Well the stuff of dreams.

Melanacious
blue talith chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Hm. Interesting story here. Let's see some more, please. You might have something going here!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
So, a Criminal Minds crossover this time. Sounds interesting. I wonder how Garcia is going to react to vampires, demons and magic, as well as a bisexual Witch!
piecesofyourheart chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Wow, this is so awesome! Willow/Garica! My two favorite hackers! KIck butt! I'm loving the first chapter. So original and different. Just enough to keep us hanging on until the next update.

Loved it!

pieces
Wispr chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh this was bloody cool, love the interaction between those two and you did a wonderful job with how the detectives gathered up the facts.

Really like how you wrote the emotional responses between the two ladies.

Wispr