Reviews for Bella's Torment
jk chapter 8 . 4/25
first off nasty! he was with Tanya? and she broke his heart?LOL he must really be a loser
I mean he has to pay for woman...hahahahaha edwads a loser! I hope his cocks an inch long
jk chapter 4 . 4/25
im confused...humans are kidnapping these girls and saling them? to vampires? I don't get it. why would they need to BUY them? they could just get them off the street. what the fuck kinda of man buys someone?
wtf? and that sir shit? is this like some dom crap?
laura white chapter 13 . 4/28/2013
Oh wow I absolutely love this story. Its so dark and it keeps you on edge. I have read so many stories which involve kidnapping and its hard to find one as intriguing and realistic as yours. You are so good, I hate the fact that this story has not been updated in 3 years. Can you please please update this story I would literally scream for joy
LilyMT-chan chapter 13 . 3/3/2012
Ooh, I love this story so far. I hope you update soon!~
erika shoval chapter 13 . 2/24/2012
Update soon, can't wait to see what happens next
erika shoval chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
wow .it is a good one thanks keep up the good work.
erika shoval chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Thank you!

Omfg, I absolutely loved this story.
erika shoval chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Love the story!
marmite400 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
After more than a year of no updates I believe Bella's Torment is not continuing "sob".

It happens sometimes and is a part of fanfic that we have to accept. BT got flamed on the Twilighted forum threads. A poster who has since flounced would not leave it alone and Raisin Cookies, whom I was in touch with from time to time, quickly took it down but seemed to lose heart in her story soon after. I feel partly resposible because I suggested starting a thread so I could discuss it with others; so much for that good idea!

I hope this sheds light on why BT has not updated.
scareDcat chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
It's such a pity you didn't continue this story ~ I really enjoyed those chapters x
Flynnstonesss chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
amazing story and chapter
moonhoney2 chapter 13 . 9/14/2011
Hey there. Just wondering if you plan on finishing this story or if I should take it off my watch list. Thanks!
Angel974 chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
I dont know if its just westerners who have this weird aversion to parents, or that parents stop being parents after a certain age, but i feel horrible for Renee, i mean nothing is stronger than a mothers love, Edward is crazy if he thinks Bella will love him.
4MeJasper chapter 6 . 7/10/2011
This one is my favorite chapter, I like when she runs down the steps, and sees their hands on the staircase. Seeing the Eiffel Tower was a shocker. Please continue this story!
seekerharmoney chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
thanks good story are you going to finish