Reviews for Play Misty for Me
caz1969 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Loved it.
tikismile chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Loved this story... loved that ep, so much... for that scene. I own CSI on DVD, and the number of times I just go to that scene so I can watch them just... emote... is embarrassing. LOL
Chicklit chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Aw, you're making me nostalgic for the good ol' GSR days when I spent my time obsessively checking YTDAW for spoilers and psychoanalyzing (and replaying) every Grissom/Sara scene to revel in the UST and hope hope hope the writers would (finally) get them together. Happy new year to you as well - this is a gem.
sdbeth chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Thanks so much. That was perfectly enjoyable as always. I, too, am a Johnny Mathis fan and his Christmas record is my absolute favorite. His version of Misty is outstanding. You write them so well. I know I say that in every review, but it's true, so there you go. Happy New Year to you, too.

Beth
GSD010 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Wonderful story as always and a Happy New Year to you to!
Grisslover chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I miss them, too. I hope the 2010 will bring them back to us. Lovely story. Thank you!.
My Kate chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
as the first fanfic I have read in the new year, this one found me being unexpectedly emotional at the end...johnny mathis has always done that to me...saw him live in concert at the South Short Music Circus back in the early 80s...sometimes recall him singing this very song...plugging a GSR "moment" with it certainly feels right...and makes me long to see them together again on the screen...thank you for a hopefilled memory of seeing them again in 2010...this story, sigh, just a great read...well done...
bordercollie chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
aw great story!
Moochiecat chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I saw Summer Reign, and I knew I was in for a New Year's Treat, and I was right. I just old enough to be a Johnny Mathis fan, and I love "Mistyl." Thank you for such a lovely story!
MnGrammaX3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
beautiful story (and song). i can so picture grissom and sara sitting there talking at a high class hotel. have a great new year.

cindy
cancsifan chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Happy New Year to you as well! Thank you for all of your stories and sharing them with us.
gsrfan34 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very good!

Happy New Year!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very sweet. Nice job. Happy New Year!
calicsifan07 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very nice fic. I loved it. I alwasy think of the Clint Eastwood movie when I hear this song. If you have never seen it, it's a stalker movie. Kinda creepy. It would make a good CSI episode though. I loved this though.

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Carol
toothchick chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Happy new year! Thanks for giving me some GSR to bring in 2010!