Reviews for 12 Kisses
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Just love the ending, it is so Gibbs.
LivyRox chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
It won't let me login!

This is soooo funny! You've got to write another parody!

-Livy xoxo
You-don't-know-who chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I loved just how in character everyone seemed. I could imagine this really being an episode.

I adored the kiss/head slap. Go Gibbs! (and everyone else...)
Anna chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
I loved this piece. It is not even close to Christmas and I felt festive after reading this.

Great job!
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Okay, that's just cute
LittleHogwartsGirl chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Awesome :D
rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Very, very cute! Probably the longest one-shot ive ever read, but definitely worth it!

though i think at the end the couples (the proper ones, mcabby, tiva, etc) should have gotten their kisses, but without the missile toe! (LOL)

well done!

~Tiva forever,

Danielle chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Haha, that was cute and funny!
Special Agent Stace chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
I may have found this several months late but it's still a really good idea! I can totally see Abby wearing the mistletoe... thing. And the kiss-via-headslap was fantastic! I'm with Tony though, Abby and Ziva totally cheated. They owe us at least one kiss- you should write a sequel! :D
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
A fun, interesting story, I laughed lots, and everyone was in character. Really nice, could have been a scene in a Christmas episode.

AND! I totally loved Mrs. Mallard. She's a fantastic character, my favourite recurring character (pity the actress died) and you wrote her beautifully.

Thank you so much, this was a joy to read.

diana teo chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
For shame! Only 6 reviews? Most likely missed by many during the festive a wickedly brilliant and inventive 're extremely good with the characterisations and reading the lines such a -Tony liplock was the best,hands down! With all the rest coming a close X'mas cheer for the New !
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
LOL! That was awesome. The last kiss was perfect.

11nivea342 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
aw, great piece! :D new NCIS holiday favorite. you got all the voices so perfectly in character which can be hard for so many NCIS writers, bravo.
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This is great! I loved the via headslap one!
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Super creative and super cute!