Reviews for Goodbye, Sadness
gabrielleannele chapter 1 . 5/20
Im back again, hoping that you would continue this story.
Silverhairedprincess chapter 3 . 5/6
Hmmmmmmm...will there be any slight itahina. Will there be a baby? By the way, OK it is natural for the change of character, but will Hinata be dark and forlorn forever. Random question, did you watch Naruto the last? if you did, do you like it ? or wish that you never watched the movie?
Silverhairedprincess chapter 2 . 5/6
I love the cliff hanger. You put them in every chapter.
Silverhairedprincess chapter 1 . 5/6
An unexpected plot wrapped with memories of the past... I like it. By the way, I'm an Itahina supporter. So it's kind of sad
I read chap 1 in 2015. And now I'd glad to read chap 2 and 3 (and reread chap 1). Hope you update soon! I want to read more.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2016
Please please please update. I don't care if you're busy. Please update your stories.
sumire.syrup chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
Omfg this is so tauntingly dark... I love to see how hinata will unfold under sasukes care. I like the way you characterize Karin. I hate the character bashing she is typically subject to because under talented writing, she can become a wonderful character and I see so much potential right now.

Plsssssss continue and update. I absolutely need this in my life right now. Your writing so far has kept the characters in such character!
Kibachow chapter 3 . 8/1/2016
Can't tell if this is following canon or not in terms of Itachi's reason for killing off his clan, though he did abuse Hinata so I am thinking not. if so not sure if Sasuke would want it either. As with Hinata, this pregnancy is really unwanted. Can't blame Hinata for her actions.
Bri chapter 3 . 7/29/2016
Well that's a bit dramatic hinata.

Anyway, glad to see you are writing again! I went through my faves a few Montes ago and was like aw I wish they continued this. Interested to see where this goes
PuppetPrince chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Just when it's getting good ...
Julia Kazama chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
I like that you made Karin empathize with Hinata instead of making her more miserable. People tend to make her evil just because she's in love with Sasuke. She's human, too.

God this chapter made me bawl. MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER NEXT TIME PLEASE. Thanks and much love to you!
Julia Kazama chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
Damn, you tell him Hinata~! So gutsy. But I guess after the experience she went through, her naïveté would be taken, too. Interesting to see how Hinata would mature now that she's no longer a virgin by choice.
Julia Kazama chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
WOW MEI! YOU'RE BACK! AND WRITING AGAIN?! I'M SO EXCITED IF YOU CAN'T TELL FROM THE CAPS.

Oh the rape scene is heartbreaking (and omg I'd do it with ita any day, he wouldn't have to rape me). Curious if you'll reveal why he chose Hinata.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2016
Well Karin knew. Hinata knew too?! And now Sasuke knows! What's going to happen? Is he really going to let her go back home? And is itachi's baby gone?!

And oh my gosh the flashback... Sad face. I cried thinking about Itachi in retrospect. Looking forward to your next installment, Mei!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2016
Is Sasuke remembering Hinata from their academy days? This is getting really good. I noticed you had Hinata call him -kun, which in the movie Bonds she did. Not a lot of authors caught on to this, though. But I liked that you pointed out sasuke's reaction to being called -kun. I'm a sucker for detail.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »