Reviews for Goodbye, Sadness
Please please please update. I don't care if you're busy. Please update your stories.
sumire.syrup chapter 3 . 8/29
Omfg this is so tauntingly dark... I love to see how hinata will unfold under sasukes care. I like the way you characterize Karin. I hate the character bashing she is typically subject to because under talented writing, she can become a wonderful character and I see so much potential right now.

Plsssssss continue and update. I absolutely need this in my life right now. Your writing so far has kept the characters in such character!
Kibachow chapter 3 . 8/1
Can't tell if this is following canon or not in terms of Itachi's reason for killing off his clan, though he did abuse Hinata so I am thinking not. if so not sure if Sasuke would want it either. As with Hinata, this pregnancy is really unwanted. Can't blame Hinata for her actions.
Bri chapter 3 . 7/29
Well that's a bit dramatic hinata.

Anyway, glad to see you are writing again! I went through my faves a few Montes ago and was like aw I wish they continued this. Interested to see where this goes
PuppetPrince chapter 3 . 7/25
Just when it's getting good ...
Julia Kazama chapter 3 . 7/22
I like that you made Karin empathize with Hinata instead of making her more miserable. People tend to make her evil just because she's in love with Sasuke. She's human, too.

God this chapter made me bawl. MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER NEXT TIME PLEASE. Thanks and much love to you!
Julia Kazama chapter 2 . 7/22
Damn, you tell him Hinata~! So gutsy. But I guess after the experience she went through, her naïveté would be taken, too. Interesting to see how Hinata would mature now that she's no longer a virgin by choice.
Julia Kazama chapter 1 . 7/22
WOW MEI! YOU'RE BACK! AND WRITING AGAIN?! I'M SO EXCITED IF YOU CAN'T TELL FROM THE CAPS.

Oh the rape scene is heartbreaking (and omg I'd do it with ita any day, he wouldn't have to rape me). Curious if you'll reveal why he chose Hinata.
Well Karin knew. Hinata knew too?! And now Sasuke knows! What's going to happen? Is he really going to let her go back home? And is itachi's baby gone?!

And oh my gosh the flashback... Sad face. I cried thinking about Itachi in retrospect. Looking forward to your next installment, Mei!
Is Sasuke remembering Hinata from their academy days? This is getting really good. I noticed you had Hinata call him -kun, which in the movie Bonds she did. Not a lot of authors caught on to this, though. But I liked that you pointed out sasuke's reaction to being called -kun. I'm a sucker for detail.
At first, I thought if she was being raped, how could she have enjoyed any of it. Then I realized that the sharingan had hypnotized her. My god. The poor girl! Thank you for writing. Your story is engaging. Must. Read. More.
cicatricum chapter 3 . 7/22
This is going extremely well. I love that you didn't make Karin have some personal vendetta against Hinata, that's a nice change.

Your writing is beautiful, I can't wait to see the next chapter :)
SAMARA24 chapter 3 . 7/22
Smooth flow , well done
Sarcastic script chapter 3 . 7/22
Soooo good! I got teary eyed at the end of this chapter. It's coming out great. Looking forward to the next chapter already, great writing
Omg, was Itachi in love with Hinata? Poor Itachi, having to play the bad guy again.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »