Reviews for The Portrait
Aria chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Wow, my review is way outdated, but I really felt I should show my appreciation. I have read all your fanfics many times and each one of them is awesome. I just wish you would start writing again. I can't get enough of your stories!
Blueroan chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Nice! Your writing has really improved. I hope you have time to do more, but if if your schedual is like mine ... well, good intentions right :)~
teishamarie chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
... I love you. Seriously, this is just exquisite!
Mistress Twist chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Incredible! This was so sad, and yet happy at the same time. I loved his memory scene, very descriptive of the woman and the street lights. This is so going to my favorites. :)

You are an incredible writer! :D

Wonderful job.
James' Lily Flower chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh I meant to read this when you posted it and didn't for some reason! It was really really good and something I've often wondered about Carlisle. Even though I'm a big Carlisle/Esme fan, I really enjoyed about seeing the snippits from his human life and then him deciding to move on in the end. We hear much about the things the others have left behind but never a huge amount about Carlisle. Keep up the great work!

With love JLF xx
thepinktabby chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Beautiful sad and sweet! poor Carlisle. I loved it. Thanks
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hope uni is not killing you.

Loved it.

Keep writing when you can.

Motherduckastchool
mega.natural chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
so amazing
TeamCullen.Carlme chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was really good... Ive never really believed that he was alone ,as far as a wife/girlfriend goes, when he was human. This seems true... and as far as the end goes.. something he would tottaly do.

Well great job as always!
The Fictionist Aura chapter 1 . 12/31/2009