Reviews for Happy New Year, Ben!
LunaBeth203 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
haha ;) awwwww! Ben alwaays has been my favourite character!
FranGipani6181 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This is probably one of the most adorable MM fics I have ever read! So sweet...so true aswell with the emotional thoughts :) This is beautifully written :)
rosieposie77 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Very lovely story, well written. Ben's my favorite character.

I'm a Tom/Ben shipper and, till the end, I hoped to a love twist in the story but, nonetheless, it's still a beautiful fic.
DianeB chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh, what a sweet story - and how true to character for the Barnabys!

Your bit where Ben thought Cully had "hit just the same tone as her father" had me OTFL. Very clever and very *real.*

Nice job!
DarknessDeadly chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I love this fic!

It's soooo sweet!

I don't suppose you've got any more fics like this floating around? *hint hint ndge nudge*
ban-chan100 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
yaaaaaaaaay thank you its great. please could you make more stroys like this but longer.

DancingWithOceanWaves chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
This was really cute! I love the image of Ben(sweet as he is)stumbling around after one too many drinks. One thing he doesn't seem to realize sometimes is that he really is part of the Barnaby family, and the New Year party was really a good way of showing him this.

Again, I loved the story, and I hope to see more Midsomer Murders stories from you.
Rollieo 122 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
I love this story! I like how you show the progression of Ben's thoughts, from the beginning of the story where he does not really feel like he belongs, to the end of the story where he understands that he is part of the Barnabys family and he feels that they are more of a family to him than his actual family.

I hope you write more for Midsomer Murders, as this was really good!

Rollieo 122