Reviews for Coming Out Of The Broom Closet
iKoffeeholic chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
butterbeer!
Kaleidelic chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
YES! This story was great to read! I really love twincest with them! It's always so adorable and they're always worried about how wrong it is.

I especially liked your story because Fred was the more uke-ish one while George was the dominate. I see Fred as being the submissive one for some reason.

GREAT JOB!
cassy1994 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
they are too twin like to even pretend something not normal happened, and that is great! I liked this story!
DerryBean chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
at least it was funny? It wouldn't be a Gred/Forge story unless it had some kind of humour in it.

Although, Gred & Forge themselves detest twincest. Just look at my profile photo!
CrimsonLove11 chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I LOVE IT!
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
I love this. Just so ahhh hard to explain! but i love it. :) it was cute. And your a/n? haha! it was funny.
FattySkeleton chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
i don't get the butterbeer thing but it was very cute/sweet/funny.

Good job! *-*
FoxFlyer chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Swet!

Beautful twincest! 3
queenofrandomfandom chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
hahaha, awesome! i love fred and george!
the Last Flowerchild chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Thanks for the review. As for the story, I don't know why, but I really don't see a problem with twincest. Maybe that just says something about me, though. :)
RanebowStitches chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Haha, very cute and funny! I'm so glad I found such a good lil fic. It's hard to find twincest because people think it's gross. Wonderful fic! Keep it up!