Reviews for Here With Me
TheBattyWhiteCrow chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Beautifully written, wonderfully organized, a true piece of literary art!
The Kimnapper chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
This is an interesting view of it. I didn't like that Mahariel didn't get any mourning for her lost potential lover. I'm not a huge fan of how Tamlen acts, but I like the implied Character development.

Morrigan says a line about how she couldn't have stayed in the Wilds forever because she couldn't always remain a child. Mahariel romancing a very city elf follows this line of character development, and I never thought about Tamlen watching her change.

In addition, this is well written and kind of sweet.
Naya Zephronic chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
There IS an extreme lack of Mahariel/Zevran (and there for Maha/Tamlen) Its nice to find a piece I've YET to read. Oh, but it was sad, I feel so bad for Tamlen :(
LilithiaRW chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Oh. Oh. This... This is... Just so heartbreaking. I haven't read this in Tamlen's POV before and its just so sad but still i enjoyed it. Into the favorites it goes, for days like this when Tamlen fans need a little love.
mon-amourr chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Damn I have tears in my eyes now! I Love it though!
Sesshylovers chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Tamlen always makes me cry, i wish he survived!
desiccated-hearts chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Just what I was looking for! Zev and Tam x Mahariel are my joint Otps for DA. Loved it! :)
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Absolutely brilliant. I loved it, especially the way you tweaked the storyline to come up with such a fantastic plot. I loved the decision to write it from Tamlen's point of view, and the ending line was fantastic. The entire story was saturated with emotion that the reader could really feel.

One of my favorite stories ever.
Nenalata chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
This was brilliant. To sound lame, my favourite parts were the way you began it and the way you ended it. You jumped right into the story with an attention-grabber that made me go, "what mistake? I should keep reading!"...and the last sentence was just powerful; I can't quite explain why.

Another thing I liked was that you described Zevran's bad points (which not many OC/Zevran pairings do) from the point of view of a fairly neutral third party (which even fewer do). I love how Tamlen's voice the entire story was that of a casual onlooker commenting on his regrets without really making a big deal out of them all...like he knew he was dying and had accepted it.

Aagh, I'm not making sense. Whatever. This was beautiful.
DDR-Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I really like how you explain how Tamlen felt to the female dalish elf. I know I haven't gotten to the part that might make me cry yet, but I really like it. Reading this I felt sad for him. I wish in the game you can save him, but sadly you can't. Hope you write more. _
Electric Muse chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Gorgeous! There definitely is a severe lack of Tamlen in general; his story is too incredible to ignore, I think. And you did a FANTASTIC job at making it your own. I love it, really I do.

Good job~
The Stories of L.B chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I thought it was very sweet :) and very sad :( Good job!
BloodAndDiamonds chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
oh wow. This piece of writing is amazing. Beautifully written, and you captured Tamlens emotions perfectly. Well done, I loved it!
Music.Junkie98 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Will you stupid authors stop making me cry?

Damn these annoying emotions...I want to be Vulcan :(
TK Grimm chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
That was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for writing it. I adore Tamlen and Zevran in the story - it's a shame we don't see enough of the former. Truly, you captured a wonderful thing and put it into words.

TK