Reviews for Revenge Is Sweet
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
perfection
HarleyIvy chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
I loved it. I haven't found any stories of Reid standing up to the people from his school days. Or a high school reunion, and Reid showing how far he's came, and all. But I'm looking.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Short and sweet and very satisfying. It is always the question for bullying stories, who will be where in the "real world" after they grow up. As far as these things go, Reid would be difficult to match. Thank you for posting.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
cool
FandomFreakatHeart chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Loving this fic
Krisdahwolf0 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
That was awesome! The only thing that was missing in my eyes was that Reid didn't show Andrew his badge for extra affect. That would have been awesome and make me laugh me ass off! Other than that, this was amazing! Good job! C:
Weissangel24 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I absolutely LOVED this!
crotia chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Nice work
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Sweet Sweet Justice XOXOXO
Graffiti-Kami chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Yes I freaking enjoyed that! Hehehe! I knew Spence had it in him. Now I just wish I could see that happen in real life, that would make my day.
Tekie Scythe chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Okay, Reid is and will always be awesome!
silverswan51 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
ohhh reid just told his ass hahaha lol great little story
sri chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I needed a fun Go!Reid story, I found yours... Just brilliant, thank you
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
:) I likes it!
CynthiaW chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
The best revenge is living well. Reid certainly got his back. What made it even better was that the guy was so blindsided by the fact that Reid knew he'd lied about how his life went after high school. And that the guy's life went down the tubes so badly. Well done.

Cynthia