Reviews for In this World and the Next
AlexanderTheGrey chapter 11 . 5/20
Wow, I just realized that a married Hermione and Harry would have the same initials.

Harry James Potter and Hermione Jean Potter. HJP.
AlexiCyn chapter 26 . 5/10
It's been awhile since I last read this, but it's easily one of my favorite fics. Not just of yours, but of HP fics overall. Thank you for the time and devotion you put into your writing. And another thank you, and a wild round of applause for you being generous enough to share your writing with us all!

3 3 3
AlexiCyn chapter 25 . 5/10
I've read this before, and I can't remember how this ends, but it doesn't stop me from wishing they put one of those tracked trunks into a volcano, or a Nundu preserve. :D
Ch
aemilyl24 chapter 26 . 4/14
Wow, what a fantastic story, thanks so much for this!
Jetstream chapter 21 . 4/9
Dude. Neither gender, nor genitals, nor psychology works that way. What the hell? Have you ever spoken to a trans girl?
Sadly, this story wasn't my cup of tea. I have enjoyed quite a few time travel fics, but the setup was so wildly OOC that I couldn't get into it, even after I got past the "and suddenly all of these characters were mustachioed villains; go!"

I liked the method for time traveling, and the first takedown of the Weasleys was amusing, but then it got weird again. The over-sexualization of a bunch of eleven-year-olds (even if two of them were mentally adults) was disturbing, and I had trouble with them wanting to murder a pair of children (who had yet to commit any actual crimes) on the sole basis that they had the *potential* to become horrible people in the future. After all, they acted like Ginny would be irretrievable, but in the end managed to salvage her. I started skimming about halfway through, and even then it was only curiosity over what would happen to Dumbledore and Voldemort that kept me going.
Marcii Winters chapter 26 . 3/30
DUDE, THIS FIC WAS SO FUCKIN GOOOOD!
LIKE, ALL THIS WHOLESOME ASS FLUFF MAKES ME SO HAPPY!
THE ONLY THING THAT COULD'VE MADE THIS BETTER WOULD BE A SHORT EPILOGUE OF HARRY AND HERMIONE, YEARS LATER, WELCOMING THEIR FIRST CHILD INTO THE WORLD (tho tbh, that's just bc I have massive baby fever atm)!
Marcii Winters chapter 9 . 3/29
YESSS!
U GET TEDDY BACK!
ALSO
I HAVE NEVER READ A COMPETENT FUDGE FIC IN MY LIFE, AND THIS IS BLOWING MY MIND!
Fyr RedNight chapter 26 . 3/25
This was such an amazing, brilliant and beautiful story!

Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Hardy chapter 14 . 3/5
I know that this is rather late but I have to say that I am happy with this story

The only thing I have to say is that I don’t like the way they dealt with Percy
But I do understand why
Prof. Burbage's given name isn't Bertha but Charity.
Kuroshi Ansatsusha87 chapter 26 . 3/7
This was such an awesome, hilarious and amazing story! Will there be an epilogue or a sequel?
"just Dumbledore saying he wasn't a death eater made him a free man"

How on Earth did you come up with that?

Here's what Dumbledore said (in GoF), when Karkaroff told the court that Snape was a Death Eater:

"I have given evidence already on this matter. Severus Snape was indeed a Death Eater. However, he rejoined our side before Lord Voldemort's downfall and turned spy for us, at great personal risk. He is now no more a Death Eater than I am."

Where does Dumbledore ever say that Snape was no Death Eater?

Or are you deliberately making things up, just so you can bash Dumbledore some more for something he didn't even do in canon?
Then again, you already did that, didn't you? In canon the Potters didn't have wills at all, never mind ones that said anything about the Dursleys, never mind a will that was witnessed by Dumbledore.
Deathcrow chapter 9 . 3/5
This is a fun fic, that I've re-read a couple of times... buuut Harry's obsession with having "murdered" Teddy is just mind-numbingly dumb.

(a) Trying to "recreate" Teddy is madness. Tonks and Lupin need to have reproductive sex at the exact same moment they had previously and also the exact same spermium has to inseminate the same egg for "Teddy" to happen. The odds are infinitesimal. Hermione would tell Harry that it's a non-starter.

(b) Potential children that could've existed in alternate universes not being born isn't "murder". That's madness. What about the children that Tonks or Lupin could've had with different partners in a different future? Isn't Harry murdering those by fixating on Teddy? What makes Teddy special? Maybe human beings should be obligated to have mating sex in their spare time all the time, with any and all ovulating women, in order not to murder as many children as possible? Utter insanity. It's just egotistical by Harry, as he wants his cuddly godson back. Tonks and Lupin weren't even particularly happy with each other, considering Lupin was ready to bail at any and all signs of trouble.
5,662 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »