Reviews for In this World and the Next
Why is Harry picking on the twins
Chryseum chapter 13 . 5/3
Promising tattoos is a bit weird and I guess that might be my bias against tattoes in general but I still think it's wrong.
bibliopuff chapter 26 . 4/26
to be perfectly honest with you, i dislike the story at first. i don't like how the plot looks too forced in the couple of first chapters, but i decided to give your story a chance because it has thousands of like. and boy you couldn't tell how glad i am by doing that.

this story grows up on me. sure there are bits and pieces that i don't like, but overall i love this fic. the details you gave us, the consequences each parties who let harry down got. the whole thing with albus and his mental health. molly finally realised and understand how wrong she (and albus was) was even if it's cost a lot for a loving mother. although i still think all those pda is too much for two 11 years old (yes they're originally 18 but still)

my most favourite parts are when first years students (bare draco and his cronies) learned about each other and goblin's cultures. it kinda makes me wondering why the canon doesn't have things like this, that definitely would make muggleborn, half blood, and pureblood to understand each other better. thank you so much for writing the story!
bibliopuff chapter 22 . 4/26
god the story escalated very quickly
bibliopuff chapter 8 . 4/25
the flying class scene has just making my heart melts. it's nice of harry saving her pulled up all of those stunts perfectly
turtles peach chapter 21 . 4/22
...Dumbledore likes to twiddle sheep...
renowned-warrior chapter 26 . 4/13
Once again a sweet, lovely and good story. I would have loved to hear more about all of them and the rest of their lives. Maybe a little more about how it all went with them all.
But on the other hand, I can also get tired of forced epilogues (not that it's something you usually use).
I don't know but it was a good story.
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 26 . 4/10
Second time through just as great as the first! Thanks for sharing!
LisaLunaLovegood chapter 26 . 3/28
I just adore your stories
Sheelahdog chapter 26 . 3/28
Bravo! Great story. I have never seen that ending for Dumbledore before. Quite a scene stealer.
Ethan Rhodes chapter 8 . 3/21
HA i must be getting slow. It took me a quick sec to get the speed of that joke LOL
scarlet101797 chapter 26 . 3/10
I admit it got a little hard to finish the last couple chapters just cause it stopped being as interesting, otherwise a pretty good story.
Hufflepuff-01 Melodie Erudite chapter 16 . 3/8
This is the first time I can sincerely say that I like a version of Cornelius Fudge. Good job
PrinceWeirdo chapter 2 . 3/7
Savage... Although I don't get the wand snapping thing... Can't student just pick another school?
PrinceWeirdo chapter 1 . 3/7
Nice, evil clan of blood traitor..
5,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »