Reviews for In this World and the Next
Potterfan1976 chapter 5 . 9/22
In comment to your disclaimer: this and all your postings are of a professional standard my personal opinion is that your writing is better than most of the so called professional writers today
Marc the Unruly chapter 8 . 9/5
Great story, I'm reading it for the third time at the moment, but a small continuity nit-pick. Why is Amelia Bones introducing herself to the Grangers again when she met them in chapter 4?
vampdreams chapter 26 . 9/4
I love back in time stories
I loved...absolutely loved how this was written
Great Stuff _
Poet Wroet chapter 26 . 9/3
I was thinking about this story, in particular I was thinking about Luna and Ginny. Honestly, if there was a person I barely knew (or even someone I knew fairly well) building a hous and including a bedroom for me, I'd run away screaming. It would intimidate me.

I enjoy your stories - barring Coward's Grave, I've read them all at least 3 timed (some closer to 10 times) but the platonic relationships aren't very realistic. (nor are the romantic relationships I think, as I've never been in an romantic relationship, I don't feel qualified to render on an opinion about that) Harry extends the hand of friendship and everyone takes it very quickly and very bigly.

However, your stories are easy to read and enjoyable, so they will remain a kind of guilty pleasure. :)
Firebolt1591 chapter 26 . 9/3
I've just finished reading this story for the 3rd time and I love it!
Josh chapter 1 . 8/29
Just want to say I think ur an excellent writer and I enjoy reading ur stories very much.
Bronze chapter 14 . 8/28
I remember this part! What a low down dirty trick that was! But it couldn't have happened to more d4eserving people! I'll not spoil what happens for anyone who reads this review before the chapters coming up.
Reader chapter 1 . 8/28
"..while he has ambition enough for Slytherin, there is no guile there."

Didn't stop the Hat from putting Crabbe, Goyle and both Malfoy males in Slytherin. Crabbe and Goyle were probably lucky to know their own names, Draco had as much guile as a rock and Lucius was as subtle and cunning as a sledge hammer with 'not a sledge hammer' crudely written on the handle.

Truthfully, Draco was more a Gryffindor than anything else, the only reason and of his plots actually worked was because Harry didn't know better or someone was there to watch over Draco so he couldn't royally screw things up. Lucius seemed more like a vile Hufflepuff, with all his bootlicking and honeyed words. As for Malfoy's lackeys, they're lucky they were intelligent enough to be able to maintain life functions without consciously focusing on them.
Bronze chapter 13 . 8/27
Why none of the other four are thinking " Oh God! We've created a monster! " I don't understand! Giving Sirius a mission were he's free to absolutely destroy Lucius Malfoy is like giving the Marauders free rein to do anything to any Slytherin student without punishment! But hey, he's the head Malfoy and a dyed in the wool Death Eater! In other words, a man who RAPES, TORTURES and MUDERS for pleasure. So who really give a crap whether he lives or dies?! It'd be much, much better for the British magical world if were dead anyways.
Bronze chapter 12 . 8/27
Boy, that women makes the Tasmanian Devil seem like a nice tame kitten by comparison! She'd probably scare the Dark Lord right back into his wraith state! I don't know what her relationship is to Molly but she's entirely welcome to her! That she's primed and aimed at Dumbledore is a very good thing! But then who'd expect a couple of 11yr. olds to plan and execute such a vicious plan!
Bronze chapter 11 . 8/27
Finally! Someone finds a way for Oliver Wood to think of something besides Quidditch! In every other story with him all he ever thinks about is Quidditch! So story where he's thinking about a beautiful young lady instead of planning plays for his team is quite the refreshing change. Now as far as I know JKR never said whether or not Oliver did or didn't have any siblings. So if he courts and later marries Ms. Clearwater the Wood family would continue. I just hope that any future little Woods don't take after their father too much. Good on a broom? Check. Good at playing Quidditch? Check. Obsessed with? Oh Merlin I hope not! :)
Bronze chapter 10 . 8/27
Here's a fun idea for you. A line in the permission letter to all the Pureblood families that states to enclose negative 300,000 knuts for their child to go would very ;likely have them all totally confused. As far as I know the magical world doesn't have the concept of a negative number. Now Muggle-born families would very likely laugh at it. After all, how do you enclose 300,000 knuts that don't exist?
Bronze chapter 8 . 8/27
Malfoy got exactly what was coming to him. Of course I know Harry had a hand in his accident but it's all good. Draco is the son of a Death Eater and will, if the Dark Lord is allowed to return, follow in hiws father's footsteps and kneel to kiss the hem of the Dark Lord's robe. So should he die before he's grown enough to join, that's just one less Death Eater to torture innocents.
Bronze chapter 7 . 8/27
In your A/N you mention FG2, well there's another one I never managed to finish. Yet another is Can't Have It Both Ways. One of these days I'll restart then finish them. They were both very good. I remember reading this but for the life of me I can't remember where I left off! But oh well, I'll get there eventually. Till then I'll just keep reading and enjoying the story.
Bronze chapter 6 . 8/27
Yeah, Luna and Neville wee always real good friends with the Potters. Usually I'd say the same for the twins but I don't remember if in this they were or not. It wouldn't surprise me if after Harry and Hermione were murdered by the ministry, Umbitch and cronies went after Neville and Luna. Unless they died in the last battle. After all, they WERE part of the Ministry Six that exposed Voldemort and made Fudge out to be the lier he was. And anyone who does anything against what's best for the ministry must be destroyed. So it's a much better world without the Toad in it.
4,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »