Reviews for In this World and the Next
janefanatic chapter 26 . 3/21
This story was lovely! Thanks for sharing!
Dr1zzy chapter 26 . 3/20
Brilliant bravo
luna chapter 6 . 3/18
luna - yeah! you just have to like her, well, i like her.
Rapunzeldropsthebass chapter 26 . 3/16
This story was really good!
Anne chapter 26 . 2/14
I enjoy your stories very much! This is the second time I have read this one and I enjoyed it just as much the second time.
Bronze chapter 26 . 2/14
This was a wonderful fic to read. My only problem with it is that Dumbles was nuttier the a fruitcake. I don't believe he was in cannon. He was just evil. But as this is you story he's a certified nutter! Rubber room and all. I really liked the part at the beginning were after the Dementor sucked out both Hermione and Harry's souls it exploded killing a good portion of the Geezeergamot. Of course the part were Harry sets up Umbitch to rebound off the dueling wards straight into the Dementor's arms was to quote a credit card add, PRICELESS!
bghbbbbb
gg
Carolyn Ohlmann chapter 8 . 2/11
"Mr. Potter, may I have a quick word?"
"Velocity."

Love it! :)
CMVreud chapter 6 . 2/11
Daily Prophet EXTRA
CHUDLEY CANNONS LOOSE AGAIN - DUMBLEDORE TO BLAME
- Molly Weasley helped
Lleyboy-SnoopDogg chapter 16 . 2/9
* clap clap clap *
Is there like future Ginny/Luna or something?
Your obsession with the Wizard of Oz annoys the hell out of me
wolfzmasterz chapter 26 . 1/23
Awesome story, in usually not a time travel fan especially when full memory is retained. You did a great job of mixing it together with out them seeming god like.
xNaruHina chapter 9 . 1/22
I love how the situations with Tracey and Luna played out. However, Harry seriously needs to chill the fuck out. What he did to Sirius was messed up and just wrong... Simple as that. He really was acting like Dumbledore and Riddle. You don't just attack someone like that for not actually doing anything wrong.
4,841 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »