Reviews for In this World and the Next
suziq968 chapter 5 . 3/19
You and Old Crow along with Rorschach's blot and Broomstick Flyer are the reasons I keep reading because maybe I'll find more writers like you. Why didn't JKR pick one of your stories instead of the nightmare I heard Cursed Child is (I refuse to read it because the reviews terrified me), really if she was willing to bring back time travel, this story would have been phenomenal and apparently so much more realistic. I know they are supposed to be the golden trio but everyone knows Ron is pretty much out for himself, Molly is a bitch and totally would have reacted this way and Ginny and Harry only worked because she got possessed so they had torture by Tommy in common.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 3/19
So every time I read a bad story I come back and re-read one of yours because I know it will be awesome. Could you maybe write like a hundred more so I have new quality stuff? Sorry, just had a bad experience and need a comfort read, but if you do write a hundred or one more you have a guaranteed reader here.
pixelbun1 chapter 16 . 3/12
this fic is a bit like taking a packaged tour holiday: you get rushed around from spot to spot, see a lot of things but have no time to properly digest them. There is a "and then, and then, and thenquality to the writing style, with no discernible pacing. An alright read, but I do notice nearly all Harry revenge stories have an endless stream of over the top and almost unbelievable scenarios (like an intensely idiotic Ron, doddering senile dunbledore etc).
Tlyna52 chapter 26 . 3/9
I found this story recommended by another writer and had to read it. Once I started I couldn't quit until I finished it. Wonderfully written and thoroughly enjoyed and now I will be spending several days reading all of your other stories. I have skimmed the beginnings of a few and am already hooked on them. There is so much I found riveting, delightful, sad and absolutely hilarious such as the last paragraph of chapter 8 and Minerva and her hallway encounter with Malfoy and his pals. I really loved your interesting twist of having Fudge get his act together and be a decent minister. Terrific story, thank you for sharing your work.
Huh chapter 21 . 3/3
Is the name Healer Woodcock a pun? Because its really funny, the fact that weasel is now a weaslette and the healer basically has the name dil%o is great. Please keep writing your stories are amazing and entertaining. Thank you for posting them
Monster King chapter 26 . 3/5
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
DarcGM chapter 21 . 3/1
Ron definitely gets what he deserves. This guest under me is like an idiot.
1. He literally tried to freaking RAPE someone.
2. Why does no one have the balls to leave a bad comment without a guest username
I've loved almost all of your stories, but this... This is horrific and should've been labelled with a nonconsensual body modification warning and probably worse.
That would be so much worse than death. The very idea of doctors suggesting changing a child's sex without their knowledge or permission and then the parents being okay with that... That's disgusting. I'm all for a little bit of Weasley bashing, but that's psychological torture against their own child. An injury is one thing. You can adapt to losing a body part. But to lose your name and identity and have your own family suddenly insisting you're a gender you aren't? I almost threw up and I have never been so disgusted with an author I admired before.
Harry 61 chapter 25 . 2/23
Albuts Dumbass Dumbledore hasn't left the country though, you said that the trunks didn't make the trip... LOL
Abbey Whitlock chapter 3 . 2/22
Will there be a lot of muggles in this?
Jbrowny16 chapter 10 . 2/21
I know this story is 8 years old but... I LOVE IT! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
torlan2003 chapter 25 . 2/12
Great story loved the ending where Dumbledore battled Harry in the ROR. That was an excellent twist. Thank you for writing.
writer.doni89 chapter 26 . 2/12
I loved loved loved this whole story! I was my first ever fan fiction and I read it all in under 24 hours. I abstained from sleep in order to read this.
LilLinkGirl chapter 26 . 2/8
First Harry Potter fan fic (that's not a cross-over) and Oh Dear God you have no idea how much I loved this! It hit all the right points for me including the ship :) I love stories where the hero gets his chance to right wrongs and has the backbone to put the manipulators in the ground. Thank you for this!
5,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »