Reviews for Team Building
flowerchild3286 chapter 4 . 1/5
So I'm slowly making my way through all of your stories (truly good fic is hard to find, so I'm not going to pass it up when I find a writer like you)... And I have to say that I just completely lost it when Jack was making engine noises playing with the toy car. Totally burst out laughing.

I'm really enjoying everything I've read so far and looking forward to reading the rest!
Moebius2015 chapter 3 . 5/19/2016
I believe Siler's first name is Sylvester. You got me at the end, I thought they would get him a first tool box! That's what my kid got... me being a kind of a Macgyver ;-)
Moebius2015 chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Q-tips! I'm still laughing!
occupatus occupatus apis chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
These are great...you really did capture the spirit of SG1 and the actors characterizations.
weezer42 chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
wonderful, wonderful series...laughed until I ached.

thank you so much for writing these, you had all the characters perfectly nailed, and the dynamics were sublime. Never wanted them to end.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Only just found these. Love your writing you really get into the characters. Thank you so much for sharing.
adangeli chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
"As far as I can tell, he lives off Fruit Loops and audacity, but I might be wrong."

Perhaps one of the best Hammond lines in fic! :D

I dropped by to read this for the half-dozenth time and couldn't *not* point that line out this time around.
fanka77 chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Hilarious! Simply hilarious!
SaraBahama chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
*snicker* well done! Jack would fidget this way if made to sit still and be quiet for an hour!
SaraBahama chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Aww...cute!
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
*spit-take* -uh...um...gutter girl! :D Ok -it made me laugh...a lot! Can't wait to read more!
SaraBahama chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
That was quite fun. SAM'S A GIRL! LOL. Daniel's absent-minded blurt was perfectly awkward. I'm still smiling.
anglophile80 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I read most of your stuff over on Sam and Jack Always and Forever. Going through adding things to favourites here. Beware of future reviews that are just :).
SaraBahama chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
Loved it Aka. I needed a good laugh today, and you dished it up on a silver platter. The Victoria's Secret part was great! The ending was sweet beyond belief. Thank you.
LaraSGCLena chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
Well it got me giggling quite a few times! Lol these were awesome, funny, true to the characters, loving and did I mention funny? :) :)