Reviews for Team Building
weezer42 chapter 13 . 4/28
wonderful, wonderful series...laughed until I ached.

thank you so much for writing these, you had all the characters perfectly nailed, and the dynamics were sublime. Never wanted them to end.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2014
Only just found these. Love your writing you really get into the characters. Thank you so much for sharing.
adangeli chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
"As far as I can tell, he lives off Fruit Loops and audacity, but I might be wrong."

Perhaps one of the best Hammond lines in fic! :D

I dropped by to read this for the half-dozenth time and couldn't *not* point that line out this time around.
fanka77 chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Hilarious! Simply hilarious!
SaraBahama chapter 4 . 11/27/2011
*snicker* well done! Jack would fidget this way if made to sit still and be quiet for an hour!
SaraBahama chapter 3 . 11/27/2011
Aww...cute!
SaraBahama chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
*spit-take* -uh...um...gutter girl! :D Ok -it made me laugh...a lot! Can't wait to read more!
SaraBahama chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
That was quite fun. SAM'S A GIRL! LOL. Daniel's absent-minded blurt was perfectly awkward. I'm still smiling.
anglophile80 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I read most of your stuff over on Sam and Jack Always and Forever. Going through adding things to favourites here. Beware of future reviews that are just :).
SaraBahama chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
Loved it Aka. I needed a good laugh today, and you dished it up on a silver platter. The Victoria's Secret part was great! The ending was sweet beyond belief. Thank you.
LaraSGCLena chapter 13 . 8/13/2011
Well it got me giggling quite a few times! Lol these were awesome, funny, true to the characters, loving and did I mention funny? :) :)
iyimgrace chapter 2 . 11/27/2010
Oh wow! I just love these little lunch conversations. They are hysterical. Laughed out loud multiple times again.

"Why are you blue? Could it be because you're a thirty-something unmarried, undersexed career military woman who seems to constantly lose romantic prospects to either death or catastrophic destruction of planets, and whose only friends appear to be a brotherly archaeologist, an alien, and her off-limits superior officer?" Absolutely CLASSIC!

"And that's why we don't take you to McDonald's, T." Absolutely busted out laughing at that one!

I've read so many of your other ones and i'll have to go back and review my favorites. I REALLY enjoy your work. Your characterizations are spot on and i just love how you write the Sam and Jack tension by addressing it yet keeping it it true to who they are and their duty. it's such a fine line and you handle the balance so perfectly.

I cannot wait to read more.

thank you!

iyimgrace
Artemisdesari chapter 13 . 7/27/2010
I read this all in one go, I've laughed so much my sides hurt and I've got tears streaming down my face. Thank you! I haven't enjoyed a giggle like this in a while.
diggety71 chapter 5 . 7/3/2010
HAHAHAHAHA!
diggety71 chapter 4 . 7/3/2010
Jack held out his hands. Carter reached into her pocket and pulled out the paper airplane, the green crayon, the Gameboy and a Snickers Bar she'd taken from him along with the Gameboy. From the other pocket she liberated his cell phone, a little electronic Tetris that he'd attached to his keys, a Koosh ball, an egg-shaped container filled with Silly Putty, and a yo-yo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! TEEHEEHEE! LMAO!