Reviews for A Life Revisited
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Well played, good elf. Well played.
Solutude chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Really great fic, I love BGC. This one was a bit depressing but it conveyed many feelings on many levels up and down very impressive, I felt sad, nostalgic, upset and also happy and more. I like those that make me feel what there feeling it is a fairly rare thing in writing fanfiction, and is the reason why I write and read so many. The world moves on so it dose, for bad or good, sad and glad. Kinda would like to see it continue, but that is likely asking a lot and also it might ruin the finish you did so nicely on...thoguh it dose leave one hanging about Linna and her date lol. I love Linna, one of my fave characters. Two thumbs up on this one, enjoyed it a lot.
the kwp chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I read this several weeks back, and did not review it at the time for some reason. It deserves a much more in depth C&C feedback rather than a brief comment here, but a brief comment is all I have time for.

Thanks. Thanks for a compelling character story that had a good arc progression. Usually I criticize character driven stories for lacking the structure and drive of a plot, but this worked well for me, and the character growth and historical reveals worked well for a plot structure itself.

Thanks also for bringing back another of my favorite older series. A lot of good memories were stirred by reading this.
Pryde Kitty chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
I wish you would have spent more time getting the Knight Sabers ready to take out that asshole who killed Leon, along with him suffering. Still though it WAS a great story, and I hope you continue to make more great ones!
JHedge chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I'm biased about this fic (and if you've read to the end then you know why). I think the plot is great, but one of the details of that plot gives me hives (as Nightelf knows very well).

That said, this is an excellent story and an exceptional piece of writing. Definitely worth the time, both the writer's and the reader's. Highly recommended.
Baka Gaijin30 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was incredibly well written and well thought out. Good job _