Reviews for The First One
LaraSGCLena chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I think that's exactly how she'd find out LOL thought I do think Jack would try at least a couple of variations on that kiss *insert cheeky grin* but yeah he'll stop with just a kiss, nothing more. Though I do think he'd tried to talk to her about feeling feelings and maybe a massage...couple of hugs. Dang...now there's yet another fanfic. I don't have the time to write but I got all these ideas *sigh* Thank god for people like you to brighten my day!
Majikthize chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
M, fluff with a side order of gutter served on a bed of humour. Just what I like.
LY00 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Love it! What a cute little S/J vignette. Kissing is never over-rated. Thanks for writing.
elleelle chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
i was surprised in the end that sam didn't say "what do you mean each one. how many times?" lol

cute and sweet
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Cute story.
Thors Mom chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Aww sweet :)

Happy New Year

thanks for writing
ispksarcasm chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
That was so cute. Nice job
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Loved it and now have a permanent smile :)
Nynaeve506 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
So cute - and so natural. :)
gater62 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Nice take on the telling of WoO kiss!
BrenRenQoI chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Awesome!

* “Yup," he paused, then added with a wink, “Each time, that was as far as it went..." * ::Giggles:: *Each time*! Hee he!

Methinks they proved that not only are somethings worth waiting for... sometimes the need for oxygen is overrated. :P

Great story, as always! ;)
Starlover1990 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw...awesome flutter:D It was very cute Jenn, I can really see him explain it like that! :D
D.K. Rhoswen chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
this was a lovely story and i thoroughly enjoyed it ] well done!
timepresent chapter 1 . 12/31/2009