Reviews for New Year's Kiss
halfdemonamanda chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
AWESOME! I got to the second paragraph and said "I love this fanfic already!" And I loved how it got all sweet and fluffy at the end! And Hawkeye! She's amazing! This was really really good! You rule! :D 3
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Ohh! I am so favoriting this!
BlackMoon6666 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Ah how I love this couple! And it was just well I cant put it into words but I loved it and it's going into my faves thank you
The Golden Lily chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Naw. So cute. I love it. That story was perfect. Have a fantastic 2010. Xx.
Cutberry chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hah this was sweet Mood-improving ;D

Roy ringing melodies on door bell ...I'm always doing it x)

And disheveled and sleepy Ed is so...cute ...

I'm pitying Roy's foot...ouch

And I love how it ended too...

Yes, I'm not in a mood for reviewing, sorry it's so... incomprehensible (wow long word x) )
CinamonSwirls chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
The last bit must have been CRINGE for Roy and Ed. WONDERFUL :D I just love your writing.

I hope I'll be as good.. SOMEDAY

CJE95 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
gee...thanks alot for mentioning me XP too bad you coundn't finish it before the count down. the story was better than I gonna be done your next story soon ,right? Can't wait to read you should finish your work soon. You should know who i am by now XD
heavensangelQ chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
hahaha that was so cute! this one just made my new years eve day even better! :D

loved the story! happy new years! C:
tetsuhiro chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Great Story! I loved it so much, it made me smile :D

thanks for making my new year better with my fav thing to read...RoyxEd FTW!
What cybermen say chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Cute and funny! Sneaky Al...
Bloody White Rabbit chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Loved it! Hawkeye is a closet romantic made me laugh, and her mind went right to the gutter when Roy showed up with a limp that made me laugh XD

Awesome story, especially the ending part, oh Al you are a genius XD
UP2L8 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Ah! This is great! Ed’s all about collateral damage, and Al’s a vet and married to Winry! Perfect!

And this: ‘“Waddyawant?” Edward said, leaning against the frame of the door. ‘You.’ Roy thought. But since that didn’t seem to be an appropriate answer at the moment, Roy said something else.’

And I’ve always been a sucker for JeanxRiza! The sweet countdown kiss is perfect too. But damn that Riza and her gun! You almost had me when Ed said, “Bastard, how dare you ask me that!” but knowing how much you like a happy ending, I also knew you wouldn’t be able to resist fixing things up just right.

Great story! Thanks for posting it just when I was dying for a good read!