Reviews for One of Many
Devil Wolf Girl chapter 22 . 12/23/2016
Awww! I loved how it was Spock that stood up for TJ. While I'm thinking about it...what does TJ stand for? All my mind can come up with at this moment it Tiberius-James. Anyway, I really hope for more family bonding. Along with some child Spock embarrassing stories.
astralien chapter 22 . 12/20/2016
this is so good. Do you, by any chance, plan to continue? I'm wondering wheater Jim and Spock will be step brothers
astralien chapter 22 . 12/20/2016
Genibane chapter 22 . 2/19/2016
This is a great story, I hope you write more! I love TJ he's such a cute character.
MizzBookworm chapter 22 . 3/7/2014
I would very much like to see you continue this story. It is an interesting idea. I really like the family type stories and this one has a different take on it. I just love all the sibling interactions.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/6/2013
This story is amazing! Please update it soon! I can't wait to find out what happens with TJ and the court case! Please please please I am begging you to update this story soon! :)
Mossclaw chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
It's been three years! THREES YEARS! Please update! This story is really good, and I want to know more!
MSU82 -Archived chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
God, I wish you'd continue I love this! 3
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
This is really good. I'd never imagined an extensive Kirk family before. I look forward to more.
Regin chapter 22 . 2/28/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
zeynel chapter 22 . 7/22/2011
I love your story! Please, do continue it! Jim's family is just too fun. Speaking of Jim; will he follow Spock to help him?
Ultra Rodimus chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
It has now been 1 year to the day since your last update... Please update again? I really want to know where the story goes from here _
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 22 . 4/12/2011
This is one hilarious, funny, incredible story I have ever read with this sort of plot line. I can't wait to read more of it. Please write more soon. Please, please, please with a triple-banana-fudged-sunday-cherry-covered-chocolate-vanilla-caramel-sauce-and-with-sprinkles on the top?
kittykat2000 chapter 22 . 2/2/2011
hey just a quick note to let you know that i love this story. i love the idea of jim kirk with a massive family like the film cheaper by the dozen which i also enjoy watching. i love the interactions betweeb sarek and winiona, i can see romance bloosoming. i think it would be really cool if they fell in love because that way if they marry spock and jim would be brothers which would be simply aewome.

Please update soon so i can find out what happens next.
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 22 . 11/10/2010