Reviews for One of Many
Big-Sista chapter 22 . 3/7/2014
I would very much like to see you continue this story. It is an interesting idea. I really like the family type stories and this one has a different take on it. I just love all the sibling interactions.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/6/2013
This story is amazing! Please update it soon! I can't wait to find out what happens with TJ and the court case! Please please please I am begging you to update this story soon! :)
Mossclaw chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
It's been three years! THREES YEARS! Please update! This story is really good, and I want to know more!
MSU82 chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
God, I wish you'd continue I love this! 3
Exultation of the Gryphon chapter 22 . 4/18/2012
This is really good. I'd never imagined an extensive Kirk family before. I look forward to more.
Regin chapter 22 . 2/28/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
zeynel chapter 22 . 7/22/2011
I love your story! Please, do continue it! Jim's family is just too fun. Speaking of Jim; will he follow Spock to help him?
Ultra Rodimus chapter 22 . 6/27/2011
It has now been 1 year to the day since your last update... Please update again? I really want to know where the story goes from here _
Chrystel Malfoy-Potter chapter 22 . 4/12/2011
This is one hilarious, funny, incredible story I have ever read with this sort of plot line. I can't wait to read more of it. Please write more soon. Please, please, please with a triple-banana-fudged-sunday-cherry-covered-chocolate-vanilla-caramel-sauce-and-with-sprinkles on the top?
kittykat2000 chapter 22 . 2/2/2011
hey just a quick note to let you know that i love this story. i love the idea of jim kirk with a massive family like the film cheaper by the dozen which i also enjoy watching. i love the interactions betweeb sarek and winiona, i can see romance bloosoming. i think it would be really cool if they fell in love because that way if they marry spock and jim would be brothers which would be simply aewome.

Please update soon so i can find out what happens next.
Invader Kit Membrain chapter 22 . 11/10/2010
please continue
Krishnaa chapter 22 . 11/7/2010
Loved it sooo much. Please update as soon as waiting for the next.
Lina03 chapter 22 . 10/10/2010
Well...that settled that...wonderful story and I can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing! _
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 22 . 8/9/2010
That had to be hard for Spock to say.

Oh wow, I don't normally like Winona; but you've managed to make her into a believable character that I do like.

You've been hinting at a relationship between Winona and Sarek; and I can't help but feel that's going to be a major part of the plot. I also like how you're using TJ to bridge gaps between the two families.

Also in that swimming scene when Spock jumps into save Jim I can just see that as another bonding moment between siblings. I get the feeling that you're heading in that direction with Spock and Jim.

I also feel that Dr. Leonard "Bones" or "Lenny" McCoy is an honorary member of the Kirk family.

Please update again soon. I'm begging you.
Harm Marie chapter 22 . 6/30/2010