Reviews for Immersion
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Aww, that was really sweet. I hope Malcolm will share that last little titbit of information with Trip very soon. I'm sure it's something Trip will be pleased to hear!
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Such a bitter-sweet, well-written story, a nice mix of angst and optimism. Loved it!
Suzanne chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Lovely, sweet story... Love your stuff.
phoenex chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Ok I definately think this story deserves more than 7 reviews, it's definately got the 'aww' factor :) very nice
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Yes, I like simple and sweet much better! I'm taking a break from crazy dark!
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Priceless TnT...nothing more nothing less...Keep up the great work & Happy writing!
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
An interesting change of person drowning... very well written! Such interesting conversations between those two. :)

Emma
LadyRainbow chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Wow, Alelou. This is an excellent story. Trip telling Malcolm about what happened between him and T'Pol...and Malcolm accepting it as it is. Plus that conversation between Malcolm and T'Pol and that ending! :-)

Thank you for this, Alelou!
Reanok chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
I really like this story showing thwe friendship with Malcolm and Trip here and the fact we get to see Trip talking how complex his relationship with T'Pol and the fact he gets to reascue T'Pol T'Pol nearly drowning was really intense. I liked we got to see her showing just how much she cares for Trip. Alelou this one my favorite stories you've written thanks for posting this.
Drogna chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Loved it. Beautiful stuff that was well written and well thought out.
volley chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Lovely, lovely story! Great Trip/Malcolm interactions and a nice take on the T/TP romance, just enough of it - or not too much of it, in MHO - to be enjoyable. Thanks for this gift on the 1st day of the new year!