Reviews for An Overpowering Love
Licoriceallsorts chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Hi Zara

I'm here to encourage, nay, urge you to carry on with this. You've set it all up so well, particularly with the way you've established Lucretia's neuroticism. You've done such a great job setting up these two characters, their inner dynamics, and the dynamic between them, that I'm dying to see what you do with Vincent and what happens when you throw him into the mix. I don't know whether you're bored with it or whether you just don't feel like retelling a story that's been told already - all I can say is, this is completely holding my interest and I long to know what happens next.

Although I suppose I would forgive you if you produced another Rufus fic.
Miss Layla chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
wow. so you finally updated this. that's good. anyway, just a hojo-lucrecia moment here. im looking forward to the vincent-lucrecia moments soon. please update asap! thanks!
Goopy Sentimentalist chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Okay let me just say that I had a lot of fun reading this, so I'd read it if you decided to come back to it :) I especially enjoyed your characterization of Lucrecia, though Hojo's was spot on too. (He has a rubbery hand, ew.)

I had a few favorite lines:

"Excellent; they're doing their job, then. Well, basically, we'll be receiving a single bodyguard, but the best of the best. I think that's all you need to know."

Lucrecia had a suspicion that that was all the Professor had been told.

It's like Hojo thought he was all that but Lucrecia knows better. :D

And there was the bit in chapter 1 where Vince and Lucrecia talk about why they each use "Bahamut" and "Odin," a very nice touch.

Oh, and since we're going backwards...I gotta say that you certainly have an attention grabbing first line, which is one of the things they always tell writers to have, so good job on that as well. :P

Anyway, hopefully you continue this because I enjoyed it. :D
GaladrielofLorien chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
So good! There aren't nearly enough vincent/lucrecia fics out there, so I was so glad to find such a good one! Update soon!
Ultimecix chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
THANK YOU for writing a fanfiction ignoring DoC. The entire game was atrocious. And this was so pretty...and quite hilarious in a way.

I'm looking forward to more chapters. Please write some more~!
Miss Layla chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
yeah. a vincrecia fic. there are only a handful of vincrecia fics and im glad you made one. please continue this. i'll subscribe btw.