Reviews for Anima Ex Machina: Redux
iCelebi chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
Is every professor doomed to the terrible fate of being named after a tree?
PokeGamma54 chapter 18 . 2/28/2015
This is\was a great fanfic because it stood out. I absolutely loved this. Would be happy top know when the next comes out!
What Lies Beyond chapter 17 . 3/6/2014
Will you be updating any of the three versions of this? If so, which one? They're all pretty good, but you've left us off at a cliffhanger every time :(
Kane chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
Uhm...Question:
You mentioned in your previous incarnation of this story that some sort of Galactic organization had been in conflict with the Ixodiad for some time and well are these guys going make their "grand entrance" or are they going to remain more of a shadowy presence within the story so far?

Another thing I'm curious about is that you mentioned that the Ixodiad parasites are basically some sort of memory that contains all what these suckers really are in this story's predecessor and well, that them attaching to hosts and transforming them into the B variation of XP 650 is just a transitional state before they truly become what they originally were before being forced to undergo the exodus from their home world and probably add in some of the traits of their host as well while they are at it or at least that is the impression I got from what I read in Anima Ex Machina: Codename Adam )or was it Code Adam?), so if it's not to much trouble would you show how that progress's in the story as well, please?

Also it would be nice if you could at some point of time add another chapter to the Story, at least if it wouldn't be to much of a hassle to you...

Bye and I wish you good luck and much success with your work...
Kane chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Well Mister JX Valentin,
I've read your story from the beginning to the most recently updated chapter and I have to say that I'm very intrigued by your work here and hope that you'll be able to update sometime soon in the future, though take your time, I prefer quality over a rushed job with bad plot twists and irritating grammar and language problems, like everybody else who waits for the next chapter of your little creation here.

Another thing I'm curious about is whether or not Bill will grow wings at some point in the story or is that a Ixodiad trait that only certain clans possess?
Next in line is the question of why Adams actual body didn't create a layer of armor around the area where he is attached to Bills body in order give himself increased survival chances or is that part of a plot device of yours?

Oh and before I forget to ask will there be a different Ixodiad clan for each Pokémon Type, I mean will there be any instance where we'll see, for example, a psychic type Ixodiad or does the creation of one require the host to be such in the first place?
Also what happens if any of the Ixodiad encounter a Legendary Pokémon, I mean those things are quite powerful and it would be a complete waste of potential for them to just use those types as another source of food and breeding ground for their unhatchted children, so would they actually bother to use them as host for themselves?
Question though, will there be any other types of Ixodiad than Drones, Monarchs and what I presume to be Queens if this hierarchical system that their society seems to be build upon was rightly interpreted or are we just going to see some slight variations of the differing Ixodiad types?

Well then, until next time, hope you'll clear some of my questions with your next chapter or the following ones...

Bye
P.S.:It seems that you'll require to make the change of perspective a bit more clear as with the current format you are using for that it just suddenly happens, therefore it might be a bit disorienting for some of your other readers...just wanted to make you aware of that...
Y-ko chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
I mean, I'm pretty sure this has to be a crossover with something, but I'm not sure what.
Y-ko chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
Can't tell if you're a furry or not.
Hi chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Plz dont kill it
qhoot chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Does this have pictures? With such an eye for detail, I'd find it highly unusal if there were no fanart, but then again... So few reviews... D:
qhoot chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Ooh, this is getting interesting.
Tsaukpaetra chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
See great, now we're set up for the three flying-types. Although I would think he's strong enoughto break free in time...

Keep going! :)
Tanon chapter 17 . 3/30/2012
I could have sworn I've read half this chapter, but everything from Bill's conversation with Adam is new to me. I'm glad that he wasn't accepted into the Caravan; the human disguise thing just seemed too implausible, but I had actually seriously expected there to be a test like Lanette had said, so you got me there and it was a really great way to end the chapter.
Ferrewaisk chapter 16 . 3/20/2012
I want more!
Tanon chapter 16 . 3/1/2012
' I took the liberty of attaching a small and completely undetectable tracking device to McKenzie during his transformation. '

I had a quick glance back at chapters two, three and four, and this 'small and completely undetectable tracking device' that was apparently attached to McKenzie at some point during those chapters seems to have been too big a plot point for you to neglect mentioning the placing of said tracking device. Even some sort of hint as to what was happening would have been nice, but eleven chapters later, a character suddenly claims that sometime during McKenzie's transformation she had placed the previously mentioned device and that it hadn't yet fallen off.

It just seemed too sudden, that's all. I mean, if Bill had, during his 'dreams' while transforming, mentioned that a woman had approached him and quickly, left, then everything would make sense.

Apart from that, I don't really like 'Hope' as a name, but the rest of the chapter was good. I especially liked the bit with the magikarp.
Mahadeva chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
Clever story. Is XP-650 some kind of Deoxys?