Reviews for Mission Miricle
ann chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh, how cute!
Sugerbliss chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
what a sweet story. i loved it, especially how toshiro got a kick out of it.
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Gin and Shiro...damn, those two are cute either as a father and son or as brothers. XD
Ginnya chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
This is briliant...
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Loved it! It was very cute! I find it a little strange though that a toddler could injury Toshiro enough to being unable to walk. Even if he was in a faux body. Renji shouldn't laugh at Toshiro, how mean ..., but so in character.
Rei-Chandaichi chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This story is pretty awesome. I've read other stories of yours and there all pretty great. I wish I could write as well as you could :P

Anyway, I also read your profile and your tips were really helpful, and I hope it improves my writing
Haylie Myers chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
hey

well done

its a good christmas story

10/10

haylie myers
Stelra Etnae chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
LOL, cute. Gin bringing Toshiro to see Santa, and then carrying him on his back~! _
Liz-Blizz chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
i love it. so cute. Shiro-chan is so cute even when he not tring to be. and i love his interaction with Gin. damn with your stories i have 180'd my opinion of Gin i just love him now. i love the way you write him. i mean the way you write it makes sense and goes well together. ps. it is mircle on 34th street.
Evilhumour Author chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Very sweet. Loved every part of it. You are a true wirter.
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
This was hilarious. You'd think with as smart as Toshiro is, he'd keep his trap shut when it needs to be shut. His pride will be his undoing one day.

I liked how Yamamoto agreed with Gin's plan of helping Toshiro with getting into the Christmas spirit.