Reviews for Like That
Littlefearie chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Ahh yes I enjoyed this so much. I love the fact that it could be used for their daily interactions. Please write more. I'm looking forward to it.
Frejr chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Owoooooo3
Toki chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Yaay, so good! It was really, really well written, congrats! I love reading fanfictions very well written, cause ya know I read a lot so this is a real pleasure to read your story! Yeah sorry my comment isn't very clear,i'm not that good in english ' but keep up the good work, you're really good at it!
sera.so.shiny chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
Aah, so great. I agree with the comment above, they seem so lonely. But it's so them anyway :D

I also like shonen ai and I'm so shocked that CB fic in ffn are all Oogami/Sakura, considering the abundant hints. T.T

Well, keep on working

TLHJS chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Oh my god! I love it! *_*
zaifie chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Ooh, I think this is the first Code: Breaker fic I've ever read xD I like it - And I think you've got Toki and Rei's characterization down really well.

And now I'mma go and read more of Code: Breaker 'cause of this! :3
miikka-xx chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
They're such a cute, lovey-dovey couple in a "touch me and i'll break your face" sort of way.

I think you're pretty brave, going into the BL fic way. I'm a bit terrified.

Great little ficlet. I enjoyed it.
Hotarukunn chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Uwah~~ Nice~ I feel sorry for both Toki and Oogami in this, for some reason. They seem so lonely.

A-ah...I wanna write something CB too~ Like...YukihinaYuuki or HitomiHaruto~ But I don't know what yet...hmm..