Reviews for Leave Out All The Rest
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Love both LP and Pokemon. Coincidentally, Darkrai is also my favorite Pokemon. I like how the song fit the story very well.
Ihavenoname chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Omg, that was beautiful.
Cross-Flame chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
;_; That would be my feeling if I witnessed the event myself. And it's reassuring when someone's defending you...yeah. This story gives me that feeling. Amazing.
NaturallyDark chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is so beautiful and well-paced songfic. It couldn't have been written any better. I encourage you to write more; I was truly touched by this lovely piece as I am certain many others have as well.
XXSamuraiPrincess26XX chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh my god! That was so sweet! I am fighting back tears right now! This song really suits Darkrai and Alicia...

Very good job!
StormRaven333 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
-fights back tears- that was beautifull! And to one of my fav songs too! It really suits Darkrai well! Well done! ;)
Farla chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Dialogue is written as "Hello," he said or "Hello!" he said, never "Hello." He said or "Hello." he said or "Hello," He said or "Hello" he said. The only exception to this is if the next sentence doesn't contain a speech verb, in which case it's written as "Hello." He grinned, never "Hello," he grinned or "Hello," He grinned. Note that something isn't a speech verb just because it's a sound you make with your mouth, so generally stuff like laughed or giggled is in the second category.

Furthermore, if you're breaking up two complete sentences it's "Hi," he said. "This is it." not "Hi," he said, "this is it." or "Hi," he said "this is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." And if you're breaking up a sentence in the middle, it's "Hi. This," he said, "is it." If there's no speech verb in the break, you use a dash, like "Hi. This - " He looked around. "- is it."

Songfic bad idea, also, banned.
The Dragon Lover chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Oh...that was so sweet and sad. You're right, not many people write stories about Alicia. This makes me feel so sad, knowing how it all goes down, and although he does come back in the end I still feel bad knowing that he'll have to die. And it's just so sweet and considering of him to only want Alicia to be safe. You've outdone yourself, DG. :D Good job.

Lots of dragon-y love (and cookies!),

~DL ("Dragon Lover")
Midnight Mustang chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Aw. . .

You mixed the song and story well. Really well. And the really creepy thing was that I had the shuffle and it came on this song after I read this. . .

I'm currently writing a oneshot with Darkrai in it so when that came up I'd love your opinion on it. (Hopefully I'll finish it today.)

;D